ChanceBrahh

Your Countries Squad Logo (FLAG)

I don't suppose it would be possible for you to do a regiment one for us vets. If so I would like a HMForces R.E.M.E - Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineer's.

May I suggest you make an album (on imgur or something like that) and post the link on the first post? So that people that join latter dont have to browse through 10 pages of posts in search for their countries logo. Thanks for what you doing ;)

May I suggest you make an album (on imgur or something like that) and post the link on the first post? So that people that join latter dont have to browse through 10 pages of posts in search for their countries logo. Thanks for what you doing ;)

Read the first page before you give people suggestions! Or read my sig

Way ahead of you..

I don't suppose it would be possible for you to do a regiment one for us vets. If so I would like a HMForces R.E.M.E - Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineer's.

Inbox me the link to this image

Read the first page before you give people suggestions! Or read my sig

I was high on 3 different things, give me some slack. Also you spelled ablum instead of album, take that!

Does it play the Lilly when you click it? (Ex-armourer, Bordon class of '89)...

*snip*

Mate, I just want to say that it's awesome to see you providing such a nice service for the community! Keep up the awesome work mayun!

A finnish squad flag would be nice! We would appreciate with the =Olut= group from finland :)