ChanceBrahh

Your Countries Squad Logo (FLAG)

9u0kfPl.png

Damn, just found out that you can't have two images in your signature. This looks so nice but i don't want to get rid of my messerschmitt... ;<
Somehow i still can have supporter -sig below the other picture. It's maybe because the 1 pic limitation came afterwards?

But thanks anyway ChanceBrahh, it does look cool.

pxN0cQi.png

Thank you very much for the Spanish one sir! Much appreciated.

There is a lot of aliasing on it though, I like Chances version more:

yfOjfPK.png

Much better indeed, i suck with this kind of programs. I don't find this version when i look at this thread but i will use it instead of mine. Thank you

Yep and its also linked in my sig =]

Haha, did you ever imagine how popular these were going to be when you made the first batch way back when? :)

Haha, did you ever imagine how popular these were going to be when you made the first batch way back when? :)

I knew i would be making afew of them but not this many lol im up to 91 country flags and 13 camo flags not to mention the mix flags i do for people. Hopefully we will run out of countries LOL

I have created a Imgur Ablum which has all of the flags updated each time i create a new one.

I also have re-sized all of the flag logos ive done, you can find the re-sized image in the link below or have a look through these pages =]

http://imgur.com/a/4R0mS

----

I have created a bunch of different countries flags within the Squad logo, the countries arent in any order (otherwise Australia would be on top  ;)) I am limited to how many images i post in the one post so if your countries flag isnt in this post please look through the topic and if it still isnt then please request it.

XU46De0.png

lmrzxJs.png

EgrQHBB.png

4N3bvvp.png

BSt8Yq6.png

qDihDZJ.png

Mo4aF1B.png

7HQluly.png

AJ6SRVk.png

Ig89EIP.png

Singapore please :) it's indonesia with a moon and 5 stars. Make the moon and 5 stars really big so we can distinguish ourselves from the indos :)