Sign in to follow this  
davmht

Tired fighter

1 hour ago, davmht said:
And now look at the attendance of the game ... the more it is slower and less players found the nice ...But I think it is hardly lost for Squad.
Bye Bye see u next Patch.

The lower player count is down to current performance not down to people not liking the pace. See you next patch :)

8 hours ago, davmht said:
And now look at the attendance of the game ... the more it is slower and less players found the nice ...But I think it is hardly lost for Squad.
Bye Bye see u next Patch.

It's an in-development game, what do you expect? It's wholly incomplete and will be for a good while longer. People still play PR today and it's been ten years since that game came out. The community was never really massive, but it is still chugging along. 

IMO the movement speed update was a step backwards, the game feels really clunky now the removal of being able to look left and right while sprinting is annoying as-well. I'd prefer it if the INS forces had the old systems movement to simulate their lighter gear while Americans/Russians are sluggish thanks to the Rucksacks/Platecarrier.

12 hours ago, Fourkillmaster said:

IMO the movement speed update was a step backwards, the game feels really clunky now the removal of being able to look left and right while sprinting is annoying as-well. I'd prefer it if the INS forces had the old systems movement to simulate their lighter gear while Americans/Russians are sluggish thanks to the Rucksacks/Platecarrier.

You know what else feels really clunky? Putting on an IOTV and trying to do anything; let alone putting on all the shit you need on top of an IOTV to be combat effective (you know, magazines, your ruck, etc.). The game doesn't feel clunky in a good way currently, but it'll get there.

Ever tried putting on any gear, sprinting full tilt, and then just changing directions to the left, to the right, and back to center? You won't just lose momentum, you'll fall on your ass. The game aims to have a freelook head camera in the future, so the removal of this until freelook is implemented is a moot point at best.