Sign in to follow this  
Jeffnasty

What about militia vs insurgent maps in the future?

Could be an seemingly somewhat easy out to make an Aleppo map of some sort....Militia(SAA) vs Insurgents (pick random faction of choice.)  What do you guys think? 

I believe we already have one or two layers of INS vs MIL. I know I would like to see a couple more while we are in early access as they match up better in AAS until we have the game fully fleshed out.

On 12.9.2016 at 9:20 AM, Jeffnasty said:

Could be an seemingly somewhat easy out to make an Aleppo map of some sort....Militia(SAA) vs Insurgents (pick random faction of choice.)  What do you guys think? 

would be a nice thing imo

I heard some whispers they were re-doing the insurgents, if they still stick with the Afghan-Pashtun looking guys that'd still be kinda correct.  I've seen several videos of non-Syrian fighters wearing those Pashtun caps and dress in Syria.

I hope to see some Aleppo maps.  Especially since I study the conflict in that area daily...there's so many real battlefields to be had there.  If I could design maps I'd be working on a battle for the Aleppo Airforce technical college or 1070 apartments.

Edit:  Thanks for the responses everyone, btw.

Edited by Jeffnasty

On 9/15/2016 at 4:10 AM, Jeffnasty said:

I heard some whispers they were re-doing the insurgents, if they still stick with the Afghan-Pashtun looking guys that'd still be kinda correct.  I've seen several videos of non-Syrian fighters wearing those Pashtun caps and dress in Syria.

I hope to see some Aleppo maps.  Especially since I study the conflict in that area daily...there's so many real battlefields to be had there.  If I could design maps I'd be working on a battle for the Aleppo Airforce technical college or 1070 apartments.

Everyone would flood into the Artillery College because the militia squad leader forgot to patch up the hole with sandbags.