Dani

Prone position Update Status

When will prone position will implemented?

And, because this is essential for strategy management when shooting, moving, etc. , if this will available on Closed Pre-Alpha?

Or maybe Dev have some plan for it? (like, Closed Pre-Alpha not implemented yet, but maybe Pre-alpha or EA)

What's the working progress regarding to prone position right now? Maybe you can tell us? Or it's still a secret?

And please, iam not demanding to "Hey, give us the Prone right now!!" , but i just wanna know about prone progess status, since i don't hear any update regarding this..

Thank's

EDITED : removed the unecessary thing that doesnt make sense

Apparently it posted itself before he was finished. Stay tuned, he says.

But that far into the post, and we still don't know what it's about. This better be a good surprise...

Uhm...

Prone is being polished very carefully and is heavily dependent on the next UE4 update, which they have been mostly waiting for.

The Dev team does not want to rush out a half-assed prone system littered with glitches and bugs (In Animation), as of recently they've just been making sure the player models do not clip into the side of slopes Ect. as there is extremely hilly terrain in Squad.

Lol, sorry guys about my post, because when i wrote it, i kinda like have 2 different approaches to make atm, and i read it again, its kinda like not sense between first paragraph and the second one.

So heres the point, i just want to know where the prone progress right now. Because it seems like we dont have any update from dev. And i believe they're still working on it. Still curious tough about what dev encountering right now.

Lol, sorry guys about my post, because when i wrote it, i kinda like have 2 different approaches to make atm, and i read it again, its kinda like not sense between first paragraph and the second one.

So heres the point, i just want to know where the prone progress right now. Because it seems like we dont have any update from dev. And i believe they're still working on it. Still curious tough about what dev encountering right now.

There is no doubt in my mind that it will be implanted. In the absence of a dev reply, take comfort in that

There is no doubt in my mind that it will be implanted. In the absence of a dev reply, take comfort in that

I hope dev will surprise us

There were plenty of updates in the live streams/interviews. They want to make sure it is done right, aka no clipping through walls and making sure the character model is actually laying against the terrain rather than taking one of the typical shortcuts.  

Yes. its going to be a task.. but it will make it in.. Lots of custom animations

Thank you for your answer, IrOnTaxi. Appreciate it