frythebrain

AK74 Double Tap / Two Round Burst (Sound Bug)

Just noticed a slight variation in the firing sounds of the AK74. It could just be me, and it takes you really sitting down and listening for you to notice, but the sounds of the Ak74 firing in two shot bursts sound like it is making three shots instead of only two. I noticed it by holding the mouse for a second or so to let off two shots, and it only created two bullet holes. Not a big deal, just thought I would point it out.

The first game I noticed this same technicality was in GTA-V, where you would go full auto with big guns, it sounded like you were shooting way more than were actually coming out of the gun, which bugged the crap out of me.

Again, it isn't that noticeable, I was just screwing around in an empty server practicing by myself and noticed the variation. It could also be my imagination. Give it a test in game and let me know what you think.

Primarily to confirm I'm not crazy!!! O.o

When the admin cam closed in on me firing at an enemy on CCFN, I was firing in full auto. However, I was actually firing one shot at a time because the enemy was at a fair distance. I think it might have been to do with the fact that I fired in semi quite quickly. This was with the standard red dot sight for U.S. 

No biggie, was just wondering if the devs knew of this and if it might cause some problems. 

I've noticed this bug myself some time ago, i simply assumed the game being alpha had something to do with it and that they will fix it down the line. Sound realism is one of the priorities of the game, this bug will surely be fixed in the future.

Edited by MilosV

Yes, Im pretty sure Anders said something about this sometime ago ;) It is a bug where if you have ur gun set to fire full auto, the sound that plays to ur friends from third person may sound like the person is shooting full auto/burst instead of semi