keiranward

Cant find my steam key

My pc was wiped after installing the squad pre alpha (not related) so i lost everything. was looking to get back into squad and cant seem to get a link. im looking on forum and people are saying redeem code on steam but my SL Key isnt working and i dont know what else to try as i cant find any other codes. some help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

I wanted to help point you in the right direction, but strangely both my keys that I received have disappeared from my inbox (they were never in spam) on gmail, I have tried a multitude of search terms and whatnot... can't find anything. Sorry that I can't be of more help. 

30 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

I wanted to help point you in the right direction, but strangely both my keys that I received have disappeared from my inbox (they were never in spam) on gmail, I have tried a multitude of search terms and whatnot... can't find anything. Sorry that I can't be of more help. 

no problem man people keep referencing an email from 30th April which should have had steam key inside but i cant find that email and i know i dont delete them so i have no idea. thanks for trying anyhow :D

3 hours ago, keiranward said:

My pc was wiped after installing the squad pre alpha (not related) so i lost everything. was looking to get back into squad and cant seem to get a link. im looking on forum and people are saying redeem code on steam but my SL Key isnt working and i dont know what else to try as i cant find any other codes. some help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

1. Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from support@joinsquad.com, it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to support@joinsquad.com from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.