Sign in to follow this  
Scum

Use field dressings of the fallen

I would not find it too bad, if the medics would be able to use the field dressings of the fallen guys as an option.
Medics could do their jobs a bit more relaxed, not needing to ask other players to stop the bleeding of the fallen if they (as medic) have run out of field dressings.

Suggesting: When you are a medic, out of field dressings and move to a fallen (bleeding) player, give the option to "Use player's field dressing". 

That'd be pretty awesome.

At first I wanted to point you in the general direction of all the 'looting' and 'picking up stuff' threads that already exist on this forum, but now that I think about it, this is a good approach. You don't need to pick anything up, you'd just be given an option to use the wounded guy's own bandage on himself if he has any left. I like it, it's an elegant solution to something people have been discussing for a long time now.

Really nice idea!

I play medic most of the time and have never thought about it to much, but this would really benefit the team play a lot.

I want to say this has been mentioned somewhere before, but I can't think where for the life of me. 

Instead of digging, I'll just agree that it would be extremely helpful. 

It has been mentioned before, cause we are pretty much planning on doing it at some point before release if all goes well with the inventory update.

This thread makes me very sad the 'like post' feature is gone.

Freakin LOVE the idea of having this feature ingame.

Well, thank you for the responses. I did try to search it with a few goes but seem to have missed it. Good stuff however. Looking forward.

Edited by Scum