Jump to content
Smee

Takes the Biscuit

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Frontliner said:

I do(South Oldenburgian here). Can't wait until it's Christmas time and Mum starts backing some for us.

Eastfrisian myself, so I am down to bake some Neujahrswaffeln/kuchen with my mum in the Christmas time as well! (While sipping on that good Thiele Tee of course!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if its because I am from the other side of the pond but I have know bloody idea what's being talked about, having some buds and alcohol for breakfast, so cheers everyone, see you guys in the battlegrounds. Cheers! :D 420/710

Edited by fantomactual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

I don't know if its because I am from the other side of the pond but I have know bloody idea what's being talked about, having some buds and alcohol for breakfast, so cheers everyone, see you guys in the battlegrounds. Cheers! :D 420/710

Well cheer´s but we are talking about something completely else, this thread is about biscuit´s. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

I don't know if its because I am from the other side of the pond but I have know bloody idea what's being talked about, having some buds and alcohol for breakfast, so cheers everyone, see you guys in the battlegrounds. Cheers! :D 420/710

 

Our dear friend across the pond, a cup of tea and a bicuit (translation : cookie) will right the world. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan... I prefer muffins. Shit I spent my time with many British and I never caught that, biscuit means cookie... It hought it was like a regular biscuit I saw the picture just didn't make the connection, I am gonna have to go with Oreo with a very cold glass of milk.

Edited by fantomactual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

Not a fan... I prefer muffins. Shit I spent my time with many British and I never caught that, biscuit means cookie... It hought it was like a regular biscuit I saw the picture just didn't make the connection, I am gonna have to go with Oreo with a very cold glass of milk.

If you want to go high end go with these:

 

Oreo-Kekse-White-Choc-246g-_11267_1.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMMMM YUM YUM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These can be really good or really bad, you never know until you take a bite
depositphotos_89843788-Traditional-czech

Edited by Peerun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, koschilein said:

They don´t really count as biscuit´s but here are some good old Berliner:

 

Berliner598.jpg

We love them in Germany :P

I hate them ... only like it with sugar glaze and good old plum jam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They don´t really count as biscuit´s but here are some good old Berliner:

 

Berliner598.jpg

We love them in Germany


Like Franz Beckenbauer said: "It's a classic! We call it a: Klassiker "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Phoenixstorm said:

I hate them ... only like it with sugar glaze and good old plum jam.

You are totally right, I like them better aswell

4 minutes ago, Planetgong said:


Like Franz Beckenbauer said: "It's a classic! We call it a: Klassiker "

"Ich bin ein Berliner" Ok then, I´ll eat you then... nice an slow... with all that good sweet filling of your´s.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, koschilein said:

They don´t really count as biscuit´s but here are some good old Berliner:

 

Berliner598.jpg

We love them in Germany :P

 

Mmmmm,Jummy in my tummy! .Anyhow this is no "Biscuit" So defentely disqualified from this thread! .

One note,it looks like to me very similar to a "Doughnut"... :P

This is a Doughnut...Doh,Doh!

 

tumblr_m6me4eSHOr1qbuc1qo1_500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta be a Bourbon? Sometimes a Garibaldi..... the odd malted milk and a hob-nob for good measure.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×