Sign in to follow this  
Minotaurus

Grafic 30 Fps

Halo ;) 

My Pc its a Good one before i have a R9 280X 3 Gb and 12-max 30 Fps with Medium-low Settings NOW i have A RX 480 Red Devil 8 Gb and when i make all of Epic i have Only 20-30 Fps.....

What for a Setting must i make thats i have the best Performance? 

Screenshot: 

My Specs:

Processor: AMD FX-8370, 8x 4.30GHz, Seidon 120V Rev 2 
Video Card: RX 480 Red Devil 8GB 
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Rot 16GB (2x8GB) 
NT: SuperFlower 650 Watt ATX 
Storage: 1TB HDD 
Screens: 1 Acer 

THX

Edited by Minotaurus

Turn Off Anti-Aliasing...

Is there a new driver update for the RX480?

Oh shiza, just realised you an AMD user,waiting for a fix from UnrealEngine.

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Processor:(AMD FX) thats your problem, you should have bought an intel. A round of optimizations are coming in the next patch so that should help out quite a bit alone with what EU4 is doing to remedy the problems. But with mine i am around 15-25 fps and  i still play. People still need medics and squad leaders.

dxEnYJv.png

Edited by grimshadow

Rage is right, that is another solution. Other than that I swear I feel so lucky to not encounter these problems. I feel for the ones who are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Processor:(AMD FX) thats your problem, you should have bought an intel. A round of optimizations are coming in the next patch so that should help out quite a bit alone with what EU4 is doing to remedy the problems. But with mine i am around 15-25 fps and  i still play. People still need medics and squad leaders.

dxEnYJv.png

I would agree Grim but also my wife's 6300 and my daughters 8350 has no problems with squad idk man it's crazy to see all these problems

UE4 puts a lot of stuff into 1 thread which is the bottleneck for everybody. Why this is so in 2016 idk, but it's the resonator everybody atm is getting bad performance. AMD CPUs suffer a lot more since their IPC is much worse as they were designed with multi threading in mind - opposite of UE4.

18 hours ago, Minotaurus said:

What for a Setting must i make thats i have the best Performance? 

All low+this:

18 hours ago, Minotaurus said:

My Pc its a Good one before i have a R9 280X 3 Gb

NOW i have A RX 480 Red Devil 8 Gb and when i make all of Epic i have Only 20-30 Fps.....

My Specs:

Processor: AMD FX-8370, 8x 4.30GHz, Seidon 120V Rev 2 
Video Card: RX 480 Red Devil 8GB

If I was on your place(and I was), I'd better change a CPU and not a video card. If you sold your FX-8370, motherboard and memory and then bought Z170 motherboard(DDR4), i-5 6400(and OC'd it to ~4.6 gHz) and DDR4 memory, you would be getting ~60 FPS now with your R9 280X 3 Gb video card.

With that AMD CPU you could even buy triple-SLI Titan X(Pascal) setup and you would still be getting ~20 FPS with that CPU and 3-5% GPU utilization.

Edited by KulaGGin

17 hours ago, ucecrushalot said:

I would agree Grim but also my wife's 6300 and my daughters 8350 has no problems with squad idk man it's crazy to see all these problems

Haha, sure. Cool story. Record some gameplay with benchmark on at least 55-men server. I'm even gonna cut you some slack, you can record it on only-infantry(on the map with no vehicles) server with 55 men on it. I bet my house and a soul(like if I had one) you will not get more than 30 FPS average.

Edited by KulaGGin

Haha, sure. Cool story. Record some gameplay with benchmark on at least 55-men server. I'm even gonna cut you some slack, you can record it on only-infantry(on the map with no vehicles) server with 55 men on it. I bet my house and a soul(like if I had one) you will not get more than 30 FPS average.

I don't have to do shit! First off, it's not a story!Hahaha! Second, you ain't gonna cut me some slack, I'll give you the opportunity to uninstall your game and never to come back on! Hahahaha j/k!!!! Anyway nah just ****in wit you! Well I would if I was able to get on my wife's PC but she won't let me touch her equipment since I always try to run tests on her PC hahahaha. Tell me what settings and I'll run it myself on my rig, I have a Xbox one 1.4ghz and 2gb ram, and 4 thumb drives of 10gb of storage space and also a Nvidia Tegra X11 GPU, best in the business

My apologies, moderators.

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, ucecrushalot said:

I don't have to do shit!

That's right. Did anyone say that you have to do shit? Why did you even make that statement? Did some of your classmates tell you that phrase on first of september? Because it definitely looks like that, since you repeated it in the wrong situation.

First off, it's not a story!

It is because you provided no proofs. And it isn't just a story, it is also a bullshit.

Second, you ain't gonna cut me some slack,

Probably.

Well I would if I was able to get on my wife's PC it was true

Yeah, right.

Second, you ain't gonna cut me some slack, I'll give you the opportunity to uninstall your game and never to come back on! Hahahaha j/k!!!! Anyway nah just ****in wit you!

'R 'U MAD, bruh?

tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

Mad teenage trolls are so mad nowadays.

Sent from my lamaphone using dirtygab

PS xone + iphone, kek. You are so done and obvious, my little 13-15 yo zombified padawan from USA.

Edited by KulaGGin

My apologies, moderators.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, ucecrushalot said:

You took the time to respond with all this, and you ask if I'm mad? Haha!

Took me about ~7 minutes, kid.

It took you 15 to write your shit.

PS Get shrekt already

Edited by KulaGGin

Tell me mr KulaGGin who is this kid you are referring to? I mean id like to feel young again and thanks for noticing the 15 minutes of my time.

NOTHING IT WORKING by me NOTHING i have make all out or medium but the fps all time the same 18-25 fps. From time to time i have when i crouch WHITE ground

It's Not about your graphics settings. U can turn it how you want it doesn't care. Be patient and wait for a UE fix or get a Intel cpu... also you can wait for amd ZEN CPUs and see how it works

Okay before you do anything else try this first. Go to your C drive click on users click on your username go to you the app data folder click on local find the squad folder and click on that click on Saved click on config. You should see a "windowsnoeditor" folder, make a copy of this folder to your desktop. After making backup, delete the folder from the config dir. Start squad up and report your results back. If this works for you the DEVS may want to see what's in the backup folder.

Edited by =7cav= Vishes