Sign in to follow this  
Scorpac

Cannot see ingame Skin options

Hello guys,

finally I am looking forward to get the ingame Skins for the founders/Squad leader edition to work.

I have redeemed the codes for Music and the SL Perks on steam and theyre listed on my Squad.

In my Steam inventory i have 7 Items from squad. Founder Badge, Squad Leader Badge, 3 M4A1 Skins and 2 AK74 Skins.

On another thread somebody wrote to delete all game files from steam and delete the Squad folder in %appdatalocal% (not sure if it was exactly this link, but anyway, i deleted the folder in the correct path) and re-downloaded all gamefiles and installed Squad again. I went into the came to settings and game options, but there was still nothing to select...

What am I doing wrong? As you can see, my steam account is linked to this forum aswell.

But I am not sure if i linked it before i redeemed the squad leader perks...

I wanna hear from you,

Michael

2 hours ago, Scorpac said:

Hello guys,

finally I am looking forward to get the ingame Skins for the founders/Squad leader edition to work.

Pls, no. I don't want this game to become slut of donators or even worse - slut of gambling addicts and schoolsports which play the game only because of skins, like CS:GO, for example, and not because of gameplay.

Edited by KulaGGin

4 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:

Pls, no. I don't want this game to become slut of donators or even worse - slut of gambling addicts and schoolsports which play the game only because of skins, like CS:GO, for example, and not because of gameplay.

Are you sure you've come to the right forums? Looks like you're talking about CSGO.

Wrong game. There are skins in CSGO.

Founders received skins for this game, please drop your shitty tone and look into it next time.

@OP the option should be in your game settings, but they may be disabled atm or the option only appears while you're connected to a server.

21 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:

DUAWHFIU NF 

Squad has skins. As ban0kay said, for founders.
IJu8yLM.jpg
mSntKTG.jpg Wy8fX7N.png
PzjWpTb.jpg AKalternate_zps4xqlh93w.jpg

Edited by Dubs

23 minutes ago, banOkay said:

Founders received skins for this game, please drop your shitty tone and look into it next time.

14 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Squad has skins. As ban0kay said, for founders.

Spoiler

IJu8yLM.jpg
mSntKTG.jpg
PzjWpTb.jpg

Me atm:

1SFPe7t.png

I mean, really? 

Do you really want this game to have problems like this one?

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/csgo-gambling-scandal-explained/

Edited by KulaGGin

I tried to go onto a server and went into the options, there i saw the skin options for a second... but the option disappeared pretty quick. Whats wront here?