Sign in to follow this  
SilentFart

BVAR welcomes Squad

The

British Veterans Arma Regiment [bVAR]

Welcomes all players looking to play Squad at the closed alpha stage and beyond.

Based in the UK, BVAR are a for fun gaming clan that runs its own dedicated server & TS3.

Come and say hello at http://bvar.co.uk or join us most nights on TeamSpeak  ts3.bvar.co.uk

1441832.jpg

In preparation for SQUAD

BVAR are currently inviting fans of SQUAD to Patrol Op's on our ARMA server.

po3_forum_banner01.jpg

If you don't know about Patrol Op's it's a squad based tactical milsim with a wide variety of re-spawning and challenging missions.

With added mods for better realism, its as close to real as you can get.

Join in the fight today!

Details:

Server Name: [bVAR]British Veterans ARMA Regiment

Server IP: 81.19.208.55:2300

Allowed Mods: ACRE 2, Blastcore-A3, JSRS 2.2, CBA-A3(check in TS for correct version)

TeamSpeak: ts3.bvar.co.uk:9987

Another flawless night of play, well for the server anyhow.  I have never seen so many TK's but at least people apologised.  Thanks to Blobs again for leading a squad and helping us out.

Looking at the map at times reminds me of kids learning to play football (the proper version), where they all go for the ball at the same time... fun hu?

Will be nice to play some of you lot again at some point.... al la Redcoats et al

is it ok to be part of your community only to play squad because im looking for a squad specific clan,+ you guys are brits which is always a bonus !

Another flawless night of play, well for the server anyhow.  I have never seen so many TK's but at least people apologised.  Thanks to Blobs again for leading a squad and helping us out.

Looking at the map at times reminds me of kids learning to play football (the proper version), where they all go for the ball at the same time... fun hu?

Will be nice to play some of you lot again at some point.... al la Redcoats et al

Mell the phrase you want mate is.....

Ducks and Bread ....Ducks and Bread :)

Keep the faith !

is it ok to be part of your community only to play squad because im looking for a squad specific clan,+ you guys are brits which is always a bonus !

There door is always open mate,i mean they even let me in :D

There door is always open mate,i mean they even let me in :D

cool ,just been through hell trying to get it work i had the c++ visual problems and im currently in the process of re-installing windows 7,so when i can play im sure ill hop in with you guys!

You are more than welcome to play Squad with us Mason...we like to have fun but still take our games seriously. Best way to join us is to firstly head over to http://bvar.co.uk register on the forums & say Hi. Then join our teamspeak, address is ts3.bvar.co.uk, then join our server BVAR.co.ukSquadWars

Catch you on the battlefield

You are more than welcome to play Squad with us Mason...we like to have fun but still take our games seriously. Best way to join us is to firstly head over to http://bvar.co.uk register on the forums & say Hi. Then join our teamspeak, address is ts3.bvar.co.uk, then join our server BVAR.co.ukSquadWars

Catch you on the battlefield

Thanks alot! 

You won't go far wrong with BVAR... A good bunch of guys :D

im sure i wont ,ill see how the 20r guys are first :p 

It is being discussed and seems like a plan, I have visitors now so will not be on such much for a day or two but am up for it after that.  I know its mentioned on our forum and no doubt somebody will be in touch if they are available.

Be good to play with each other again......structure....bliss.

BVAR SERVER GSP COMMS

All, sorry we are having an intermittent issue with our  GSP which is affecting connectivity to the server,  The server is fine, but we keep dropping comms.  When it is back we will let you know.

Mell

Network card was/is being replaced with a 7 min warning, our GSP have re routed all their servers but obviously with issues. Should be done and dusted within the hour.