naezro

Optics On New Kord Heavy Machine gun

Hello Squaddies!

I want to discuss the probability of having optics mounted on the newly showcased Kord hmg on this August Recap.  I think it would add an asymmetrical element that gives the Russians a ranged advantage over the US on HMGs.  I was hoping to get input from our Russian Armed Forces vets on how common are optics are on KORD and other HMGs.

Let me know what your guys thoughts are and how it could effect gameplay!

kord1.jpg

I'm fully agree. Assymetric warfare should be at all factions.

Larry impressed)))

One thing makes KORD piece of shit like a DSHKs and M2s. Because IRL we able to shoot in prone position, but it seems in game we'll have seating (shitting) position - prepare to get headshots.

Or optics or prone position. Or it will be USELESS SHIT, like others .50 cals

Edited by BrossParavoss

Yeah, I don't think so. I've never seen a Russian KORD with an optic on it (in use, not trade show bullcrap), and I can say for sure that the US Army had Trijicon developer the TA648 specifically so that they could have a .50 caliber and 7.62x54mm machine gun optic. If anything, the US should get the optical advantage. 

30 minutes ago, VarenykySupreme said:

Yeah, I don't think so. I've never seen a Russian KORD with an optic on it (in use, not trade show bullcrap), and I can say for sure that the US Army had Trijicon developer the TA648 specifically so that they could have a .50 caliber and 7.62x54mm machine gun optic. If anything, the US should get the optical advantage. 

Ok. Even Donbass rebels has optics for KORD.

donbas-krupnokalibernyy-rossiyskiy-pulem

Also I don't care witch side I fight in SQUAD and I haven't any reason to avoid optics at .50cal.

But you are...it seems, you are very interesting at ANY nerfing for RAF. Why? I watch your posts for a long time, you are sick dude. Take it easy and have a fun.

kord.jpg

Edited by BrossParavoss

6 hours ago, BrossParavoss said:

-snip-

The Russian shot is a posed photo, but the other ones are real so I'll give you that. I've never seen KORDs with optics in combat before now, so I guess I'm wrong.

I'm not interested in nerfing the Russians and I have no clue where you get that idea from. I just want to see NATO properly portrayed rather than stuck with shit because people can't stop complaining about "muh optics". 

I agree, I would like to see factions accurately portrayed, but I think certain creative liberties could be taken as long as it is something that is adopted by the military, in current production, not a total rarity, or only used by Elite Special Forces.

I see it as a benifit to gameplay as well.

2 hours ago, ZiGreen said:

Kord scopes have 3/6 and 5/10 magnification. I don't see how it could be balanced.

The TA648 has x6 and I can guarantee you right now the field of view on the TA648 is Jesus resurected compared to your Slav optics.Unfortunately, the only way to really showcase that would be a black ring around the screen or to exaggerate the housing of the optic so that it's massive when scoped in. 

On 01.09.2016 at 11:06 AM, BrossParavoss said:

Ok. Even Donbass rebels has optics for KORD.

donbas-krupnokalibernyy-rossiyskiy-pulem

Also I don't care witch side I fight in SQUAD and I haven't any reason to avoid optics at .50cal.

But you are...it seems, you are very interesting at ANY nerfing for RAF. Why? I watch your posts for a long time, you are sick dude. Take it easy and have a fun.

kord.jpg

There is only one photo with KORD HMG.

First and Forth is NSV Utes

Third is DShK-M + BlueTape modding.

Anyway - DEVs... you ****ed you again!This isn't KORD.

It's NSV UTES.

s-1911.jpg

And this is KORD.

s-1910.jpg

Edited by samogon

3 hours ago, samogon said:

There is only one photo with KORD HMG.

First and Forth is NSV Utes

Third is DShK-M + BlueTape modding.

Anyway - DEVs... you ****ed you again!This isn't KORD.

It's NSV UTES.

s-1911.jpg

And this is KORD.

s-1910.jpg

Yes, it is. But who cares? ))) We have optics on these pictures!

Anyway, what visual difference btwn NSV and KORD, not include muzzle brake and bipod? I can't see anything.

nsv001.jpg

Utes have same.

Anyway - Buttstock,Muzzle Brake,Bipod,Minor visual diffirences,Usually on top.

1 hour ago, BrossParavoss said:

Yes, it is. But who cares? ))) We have optics on these pictures!

Because of "who cares" we have lot's of unpreciese and unnesesary content.

what's unpreciese - just look for ZiGreen posts.They describe it very wide.

Unnessesary - did you like to see weapon like M240,PKM,PKP,AT4,RPG-26... I mean weapon,which used by regular forces.But developers create trash like PPSh and SKS.Absolutely unnessesary things like MR-443,KS-23 etc etc...

It's all because "who cares".

It's OK,if they will use NSV.But the fact is - they can't find diffirence between it.So I can't be sure developers really know what they doing.

Every minor detail are important.

Edited by samogon

5 hours ago, samogon said:

But developers create trash like PPSh and SKS.

So I can't be sure developers really know what they doing.

Has it occurred to you yet your feedback isn't being taken seriously? Continuing to berate the developers isn't helping you. 

3 hours ago, IRONXBAY said:

Has it occurred to you yet your feedback isn't being taken seriously? Continuing to berate the developers isn't helping you. 

But I can't agree with their decisions.

Read a full quote,not only one single part,where I actually start shitting devs.

8 hours ago, samogon said:

Unnessesary - did you like to see weapon like M240,PKM,PKP,AT4,RPG-26... I mean weapon,which used by regular forces.But developers create trash like PPSh and SKS.Absolutely unnessesary things like MR-443,KS-23 etc etc...

It's OK,if they will use NSV.But the fact is - they can't find diffirence between it.So I can't be sure developers really know what they doing.

I would like to see GPMG, disposable reactive nades and also I like good balanced gameplay. But this is a key objection! How do we make balance: with/without optics or true assymetric weapon doctrine? In that case, I agree with you.

My position for KORD (if it will be KORD :) ) is a prone position for gunner. About GPMG - it seems DEVs are not ready to add this weapon class in game. Disposable M72, RPG-7 and GLs are cancer, because it doesn't work like IRL and it isn't comfortable to use.

Overall, I think DEVs are afraid to break the "game balance" in their view. If it is a piece of shit IRL, it should be the same in the game.

1 hour ago, samogon said:

But I can't agree with their decisions.

Read a full quote,not only one single part,where I actually start shitting devs.

You have every right to disagree. But if you continue to fail to understand the concept of "how" you communicate being just as important as "what" you communicate, there will most likely be repercussions. 

Consider that a friendly word of caution.

2 hours ago, IRONXBAY said:

You have every right to disagree. But if you continue to fail to understand the concept of "how" you communicate being just as important as "what" you communicate, there will most likely be repercussions. 

Consider that a friendly word of caution.

Whole community are dicks(#WhoCares,#ThisIsNotMilsim,#SquadNotPR etc etc),developers don't actually know what they actually do(SKS,PPSh,Retired Supply trucks,SF Shotguns.And they tell us after all - they have MA),moderators are like gestapo(Closing threads where people diagree with something,deleting posts).Are seriously expect expect I should be nice guy?

3 hours ago, BrossParavoss said:

I would like to see GPMG, disposable reactive nades and also I like good balanced gameplay. But this is a key objection! How do we make balance: with/without optics or true assymetric weapon doctrine? In that case, I agree with you.

My position for KORD (if it will be KORD :) ) is a prone position for gunner. About GPMG - it seems DEVs are not ready to add this weapon class in game. Disposable M72, RPG-7 and GLs are cancer, because it doesn't work like IRL and it isn't comfortable to use.

Overall, I think DEVs are afraid to break the "game balance" in their view. If it is a piece of shit IRL, it should be the same in the game.

You see this game as is.There probably was threads about all of this.But it's obviously ignored.Because #WhoCares,#ThisIsNotMilsim,#SquadNotPR.... and other bullshit.

6 hours ago, samogon said:

Whole community are dicks(#WhoCares,#ThisIsNotMilsim,#SquadNotPR etc etc),developers don't actually know what they actually do(SKS,PPSh,Retired Supply trucks,SF Shotguns.And they tell us after all - they have MA),moderators are like gestapo(Closing threads where people diagree with something,deleting posts).Are seriously expect expect I should be nice guy?

It would certainly serve you better than acting like you are now, yes.

7 hours ago, samogon said:

Whole community are dicks moderators are like gestapo(Closing threads where people diagree with something,deleting posts).

Did you ever consider that we also remove posts that go against you personally? (happens quite often in the last few weeks, guess why it happens)

Now once again in once another thread, I'm asking you to please stay on topic and keep further opinions and questions regarding moderation actions to PM to actually SOLVE things rather than heating up the situation you appeal to disagree with.

If you don't like something, give us feedback - constructively! Without words like "gestapo".

1 hour ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Did you ever consider that we also remove posts that go against you personally? (happens quite often in the last few weeks, guess why it happens)

Now once again in once another thread, I'm asking you to please stay on topic and keep further opinions and questions regarding moderation actions to PM to actually SOLVE things rather than heating up the situation you appeal to disagree with.

If you don't like something, give us feedback - constructively! Without words like "gestapo".

22 hours ago, samogon said:

it's constructive enough... or maybe it's another flamming?

Well,point to point.

1)#WhoCares,#NotMilsim,#SquadNotPR and other lemmings quick answers.Well,thats cancers,which send grave any idea and game as well.Usually such kind of players never played mature games before,so... They usually have nothing to compare.And also didn't have military experience to provide adequate weapon feedback.

2)The way of developement.Yes,I know it's still alpha.But damn... The content part are awful.Half of them are not preciese(Quick example - FishMan create precies model of EoTech sight.But they can't attach it properly to M4.Model wasn't scaled properly),half of them are 20 years old trash,which actually retired today.

3)The NSV Utes - it's not too bad,actually cuz it's wide used weapon.But the fact is - they name this as Kord.Yes,they looks similar,but it's actually same as call M16A1 and M16A4 same weapon.

3 hours ago, IRONXBAY said:

It would certainly serve you better than acting like you are now, yes.

No,It wouldn't.I tried.Nothing.Write feedback,don't write - anyway it will be ignored.According that - only holywars are usefull way to change something.Well,at least we don't have AKS-74M now because of that.

Edited by samogon

2 hours ago, samogon said:

only holywars are usefull way to change something

wrong answer

The ingame KORD is in fact a replica of NSV HMG. Like always, Squad is doing shit on russian weapons and equipments... Russian side needs KORD HMG, eastern milicia NSV hmg, middle eastern/arabic insurgents needs DShKM, and of course US army M2 HMG. For the optics I've seen sometimes sights on KORD and NSV machine gun, but I've never seen optics on US M2 HMG, I've seen optics on british M2 HMG but never on US Army. But telling the truth i don't search to find them...

Omg. 

4 hours ago, Hunter_Sh0tz said:

nice speech. +1

Oh it's so cute xD

Anyway. One day or another they will add zoom (or optics) to any stationary mashineguns. Why? Because without optics they are useless. One way or another they will have to adjust their so called "vision" to the reality, the same way as pr devs did, it just seems like we have to go the long way and reinvent the wheel I don't know why. May be because it's #earlyalpha and #devsdoindeverythingright. :)