naezro

Optics On New Kord Heavy Machine gun

7 hours ago, FalkoN said:

Dear Samogon

Blah blah blah

Oy Vey,another BF-gboy.

Well,of cource it's every "minimal" mistake is not sufficient for you because:

1)Modern games usually blurred bullshit.So,yeap,piece of shit looks like a weapon.

2)Lack of weapon knowledge.

3)#NotMilSim ofcoure.Damn,RO and RS aren't milsims.But damn,they have features,which you probably calling #MilSim.Like Bipods,Sight Ajustment,Backup Sights.They even have squad system and limitation.

The ingame KORD is in fact a replica of NSV HMG. Like always, Squad is doing shit on russian weapons and equipments... Russian side needs KORD HMG, eastern milicia NSV hmg, middle eastern/arabic insurgents needs DShKM, and of course US army M2 HMG. For the optics I've seen sometimes sights on KORD and NSV machine gun, but I've never seen optics on US M2 HMG, I've seen optics on british M2 HMG but never on US Army. But telling the truth i don't search to find them...

NSV is ok.But yeap,you goddamn right.

Edited by samogon

7 hours ago, FalkoN said:

-Snib-

Hate to derail a potentially good thread even further, so I'll keep it short: nobody here is free of the label "asshole" or "***" or whatever. The devs have been pricks, the moderators have been douchebags, I've been a ****, rivetcounters have been asswipes, and anti-realists/the general community/whatever you want to call them have been shit dribblers. 

You're not innocent despite how holier-than-thou you're acting. You've not got a birds eye perspective no matter how much you feel you do. Don't backseat moderate because all you're going to do is further derail the thread. 

Now, back to being on topic!

7 hours ago, kgb613 said:

The ingame KORD is in fact a replica of NSV HMG. Like always, Squad is doing shit on russian weapons and equipments... Russian side needs KORD HMG, eastern milicia NSV hmg, middle eastern/arabic insurgents needs DShKM, and of course US army M2 HMG. For the optics I've seen sometimes sights on KORD and NSV machine gun, but I've never seen optics on US M2 HMG, I've seen optics on british M2 HMG but never on US Army. But telling the truth i don't search to find them...

Correct, it's the NSV Utes as Samogon has pointed out. I'm not sure which one is more common in the Russian Armed Forces, but it's a fine stand in for now, if not a permanent weapon's choice. I don't disagree when it comes to the grand scheme of things Russian Faction choices, but they could be far worse than they are. That being said, hopefully they'll improve in the future with the help of constructive criticism. 

As far as I know, there aren't any standardized optics for the M2A1. I've seen Leupolds, ACOGs, EOTechs, and DCL-120s on M2s in pictures, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're in use widespread in the armed forces. Worst comes to worst, the US M2 can be weaker at longer ranges because it doesn't have an optic. Asymmetrical warfare!

Edited by VarenykySupreme

18 minutes ago, FishMan said:

Omg. 

Oh it's so cute xD

Anyway. One day or another they will add zoom (or optics) to any stationary mashineguns. Why? Because without optics they are useless. One way or another they will have to adjust their so called "vision" to the reality, the same way as pr devs did, it just seems like we have to go the long way and reinvent the wheel I don't know why. May be because it's #earlyalpha and #devsdoindeverythingright. :)

Disagree. I think penetration system will be much more usefull than optics. And then .50 cals should be very useful, what they were constructed for.

6 hours ago, FalkoN said:

If you weren't so blindingly self absorbed as you appear, constantly going on about how everything isn't exactly how YOU want it to be, you might just be able to step back and see that fact.

There are MANY objective differences btwn real Russian doctrine and what we have in the game. This is the key objection.

We don't have a clue why yall don't understand these features of our structure and weaponry. DEVs don't refer to any documents, or they don't want to show these references. It's not necessary for each thing, but extremely important for questionable features, which are simple to prove by facts from the real life.

In the film, which was made after Russian - Georgian war in August 2008, you can see:

- optics on NSV;

- RPG26;

- a lot of BMPs and much less BTRs;

- a lot of MBTs (it is for future "balancing" of the game).

This is how Russian Army was fought in 2008.

This is a Motor Infantry military training exercise. You can see VSSs and winter camouflage cloak.

At this training exercise you can see flamethrower. It's still Motor Infantry.

And I can demonstrate you tons of videos with GMPG, but RPK74s are very rare. Reporters are not interested in hiding RPK74. They don't even know what it is. )))

Edited by BrossParavoss

Can you explain please how (double) penetration solving any problems with contructionable assets? Espesialy when the main problem is that the gunner can't see a shit when he is using .50 cal.

Without showing me some videos from real life please.

For now 50 cal is a beacon for the enemy to show where is your fob. Most of the time its not a big deal, because our brave generals usually building fobs tactically on the flags, so its not hard to find it, but anyway...

As I said they are just do not have any choise. 50 cal should have a zoom. And even after you add zoom it still will be useless, but less. Doesn't matter with penetration or witout. Penetration is important only for vehicles.

Edited by FishMan

11 minutes ago, FishMan said:

Can you explain please how (double) penetration solving any problems with contructionable assets? Espesialy when the main problem is that the gunner can't see a shit when he is using .50 cal.

Without showing me some videos from real life please.

For now 50 cal is a beacon for the enemy to show where is your fob. Most of the time its not a big deal, because our brave generals usually building fobs tactically on the flags, so its not hard to find it, but anyway...

As I said they are just do not have any choise. 50 cal should have a zoom. And even after you add zoom it still will be useless, but less. Doesn't matter with penetration or witout. Penetration is important only for vehicles.

I mean penetration of walls, bricks and fences. .50 cals without optics can be usefull, but it is very hard to do. I agree with optics (or zoom), but I still agree with prone position for KORD and penetration of walls. It is equal for me. Yes, I'm stubborn. One should to try everything.

1 hour ago, BrossParavoss said:

I mean penetration of walls, bricks and fences.

I get it =) 

1 hour ago, BrossParavoss said:

50 cals without optics can be usefull

Nope they can't, nobody afraid of its blind fire. Opposite, it is more desirable that your opponent should use 50 cals as much as possible. Because it is easier to seek FOBs in this case. Ak or M4 is better, at least they are more accurate, you can move and hide with it and you have an ability to zoom. The only advantage that has .50 cal is that it kill with one bullet, add here that .50 is a beacon for FOBs and you will understand that there are no reason to use them at all.

I dunno why everyone here prefer to lie to them selfs. I just can't understand this attraction to the denial of the obvious.

Edited by FishMan

9 hours ago, FishMan said:

Omg. 

Oh it's so cute xD

Anyway. One day or another they will add zoom (or optics) to any stationary mashineguns. Why? Because without optics they are useless. One way or another they will have to adjust their so called "vision" to the reality, the same way as pr devs did, it just seems like we have to go the long way and reinvent the wheel I don't know why. May be because it's #earlyalpha and #devsdoindeverythingright. :)

you are so stubborn and really quite ignorant..  its amusing but only to a point.

Manufacture as much evidence as you like but when you start attacking the team you will be gone. 

Never forget you are a guest here.