Chuc

August 2016 Monthly Recap

31 minutes ago, DesmoLocke said:

This thread has been redesignated as the "Official Squad Meme Thread"

xKJhGSV.jpg

And one does not simply order the cheeseburger either.

Let's be honest guys, That recap was boring :D but you guys really deserved a well earned break and vacation! Thank you for your great work. <3

Edited by WarFox89

Those new US expansion models are A+++. Great job :) I favor them over the first iteration.

What I think would look great would be a simple dump pouch for mags attached to the belt on the back. And maybe some hydration equipment routed to the front.

Edited by carmikaze

6 hours ago, Togisan said:

Devs , good update but there are too many things were not realised yet from earlier recaps, so I have no hope for this year for this recap's content. If we turn realities , fix this " fatal error " issue or give us some information about where you are for a solution urgently please..You're very silent about this critical issue. I hope that you can succeed to bring your selves from Germany as a complete ( especially mentality) and to work. But as I can see from recaps foto content, you are still in illusion..

Thanks for the info in advance

Regards

¬¬  Fatal Error is self explanatory...it's a bug / crash issue may / or may not have been caused by engine upgrades or addition of vehicles. 

There are no rights inherent in purchasing this game from us ASIDE from the right to access the game. All rights and responsibilities around its development rest solely in our hands.  As expected in any early access game.. there will be periods where the game is nearly unplayble.  You must accept that as part of our access agreement when purchasing.

That is all that's happening here right now with this release. We are not required to keep you informed but do so at our own discretion. 

5 hours ago, Lutz_Persn said:

By RoyAwesome on Reddit:

Thanks for forwarding this knowledge-bomb--I read through the forums/reddit semi-frequently, but definitely miss stuff. Hopefully they can work around the crash (try/catch block? :)), even if it ends up blocking your path at certain points or dropping you/a vehicle under the map or something (more interesting views down there anyway!).

17 hours ago, Togisan said:

Devs , good update but there are too many things were not realised yet from earlier recaps, so I have no hope for this year for this recap's content. If we turn realities , fix this " fatal error " issue or give us some information about where you are for a solution urgently please..You're very silent about this critical issue. I hope that you can succeed to bring your selves from Germany as a complete ( especially mentality) and to work. But as I can see from recaps foto content, you are still in illusion..

Thanks for the info in advance

Regards

Yes, I'm also afraid that after the devs experienced "fun" and "relaxation" in Germany they may be hesitant to return to their slave pit for your personal satisfaction.

33 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

Yes, I'm also afraid that after the devs experienced "fun" and "relaxation" in Germany they may be hesitant to return to their slave pit for your personal satisfaction.

You are just plain wrong, we german´s don´t have any fun ever, we only work and brew beer. Drinking beer is also no fun for us, we need beer otherwise we will die.

38 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

oktoberfest-london-611102.jpg

I will not blame theme for that!

6 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Yeah , as you can see after 3 fix , there are still fatal errors, it seems that this time I have to grab my whip :-)

Bring on the shaggy helmet madness. Of course, this is clearly a precursor to the British faction, which cannot be made without helmet scrim! MWAHAHAHAHAH. :D

+100 To BMD Excite!

1 minute ago, DesmoLocke said:

xD

awNvhjk.jpg

Wow, I did not expect for alpha 8 to be veggie, really nice that the think about that for alpha 8!

1 hour ago, TheeBaconman said:

One I made to bug a buddy, but I took his name out to post it. Also, I know it's a BTR.

the time stamp! :D