Smee

Tutorial loading screen, show vehicle loss cost

With the loading tutorial screen that shows the keyboard, could it show the vehicle loss  costs too. Maybe even few more giving tips.

Thoughts of where I would like to see the loading/help screen going towards. Yeah it's at my squad res :)

ofZExC0.jpg

Theads are usually getting hot when there is alot of disagreement surrounding the topic and people have different things to say about it .....

What can i say about your idea ? Awsome in my opinion +1 from me ^^ 

Maybe even add multiple types of tip loading screens that will be choosen randomly when the game loads ? that way we will be able to give even more tips and make loading screens more intersting i guess ? ...

I like it, but like toggle it off after you know it, and have pin up girl there instead?

BF1942 had best loading screen ever video and background music!

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by XRobinson
pic

Wow, Smee's pic is very good. And yeah maybe there could be changing/random tips with corresponding picture (like in Skyrim).

For example:

1. Don't get behind player who is using LAT, if you are using LAT choose Frags for inf/ Heat for vehicles.

2. As an BTR driver, close the hatch when near enemy by pressing

2. In vehicles press E to turn the engine on/off, press Q to unload logistics or to zoom in/out in the turret.

3. To place RP, you need SL + 1 player from your squad near him. Or if Placing FOB SL + 2 players from your team.

4. As an SL, you can claim vehicles by entering it (total of 2 squadmembers near it) or open the map, right click "approve vehicle" (still 2 players required near vehicle)

5. Tell your Squad/Team any enemy movements, number of them, direction they are heading and if possible tell what kit they are using + possible fortifications/vehicles.

These are just few of the things you need to know when joining game. The problem is that almost all of these very helpful tips doesn't read anywhere and you have learn them by yourself or from other players.

Edited by Maamyyra