Hugo0109

Will squad go on sale

Hey everyone i LOVE the look of squad but for 36 euros its very nice i just cant really justify that. Will squad go on sale soon or ever?

Think it was £70 for founders pack, which I bought to support the type of game that I wanted to see. 420+hours later I have to say think I'm getting my monies worth.

There's not going to be you have to have DLC to pay and no subscriptions, so your  " I can't justify  " depends on how much you think your going to play. 

It cost £30 to watch a football match with lasts 90mins, so squad a bargin

Think it was £70 for founders pack, which I bought to support the type of game that I wanted to see. 420+hours later I have to say think I'm getting my monies worth.

There's not going to be you have to have DLC to pay and no subscriptions, so your  " I can't justify  " depends on how much you think your going to play. 

It cost £30 to watch a football match with lasts 90mins, so squad a bargin

36 euro for a game that you're going to spend hundreds if not thousands of hours in?

How can you not justify that ^^

You can't fault people for trying to spend less money.

It has been on sale before for 25% off, so I think its likely you will see it again at some point.

If you can wait and not that passionate to start playing right now wait for some sale. Pretty sure the game will be on sale at Steam's holiday sale at the end of the year.

If you can't afford 38 euros for the game, you should be thinking about getting a job/ working more hours, not playing a computer gamer.

If you're a kid living with your parents, go around your neighborhood and ask people if they need any work done on their property, or working in a service role like fast food ect. 

The only reason I'm interested in this question is because I want to gift it to a few friends.  So the cheaper I can get it the more people I'll buy it for.  I already own it and love it, but my friends and I are in our late 30's so we all have jobs and families and our group has had ADHD gaming over the years so some of them are afraid to jump in without someone going first.  Me, I cannonball in and tell them how the water is and if some are still hesitant on spending money I'll shove them in by giving them a copy of the game because I know they'd love it.

Of course they might have to work it off by being my personal medic for a month or so because nothings free ;)

@Agent844A sale means I pick up another copy because I one day some my friends will really give it a go, I just know it :)  Much easier if they already have a key.  I'd be surprised if they don't do another sale at least by Christmas.

Edited by CageMatchKimsey