BattleMetrics

Server List for Squad

Howdy folks,

Just wanted to let people know that BattleMetrics is now tracking Squad servers. That means you can get detailed server analytics, play history, alerts, etc for any given Squad server. See the following link for the list: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/squad

Additionally, here is an example server page: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/squad/416765

Comments, questions, and feedback welcome!

I have no idea what those tools can be used for, but i like looking at the pretty numbers )

Why do many servers list 0 players on one side and up to 70 on the other?

Is there an automatic 'team balance' function?

Even with a low ping (<100), the game seems very laggy with 70 players and I have a high speed internet connection. Is there a way to best configure?

Wish there were more servers that locked out in the 50s for player count, anything above 58 and the game is just not playable in a smooth fashion.  It's still playable but half the time will be spent at 10 fps and then jumping back up to 30-35.  Below that and the lowest I go is at least 17 which is doable, not the best but at least I can actually kill someone at that FPS, at 10 there's no hope.

On 16. 9. 2016 at 2:57 AM, STEALTHKILLER said:

Wish there were more servers that locked out in the 50s for player count, anything above 58 and the game is just not playable in a smooth fashion.  It's still playable but half the time will be spent at 10 fps and then jumping back up to 30-35.  Below that and the lowest I go is at least 17 which is doable, not the best but at least I can actually kill someone at that FPS, at 10 there's no hope.

something is wrong with your set up then

locking servers at 58 just because you have bad performance? not selfish at all

On 9/27/2016 at 4:39 AM, JozoNalozil said:

something is wrong with your set up then

locking servers at 58 just because you have bad performance? not selfish at all

Outstanding observation there that it's my set up....would not have known.   Wishing there were more servers that locked at a lower cap....yep, totally selfish out of the vast majority that lock out at the official cap, tell me who's being selfish?

Thankfully for me this is no longer an issue since I was well aware of my setup being an issue and upgraded but thanks again for the brilliant observation.

44 minutes ago, STEALTHKILLER said:

Outstanding observation there that it's my set up....would not have known.   Wishing there were more servers that locked at a lower cap....yep, totally selfish out of the vast majority that lock out at the official cap, tell me who's being selfish?

Thankfully for me this is no longer an issue since I was well aware of my setup being an issue and upgraded but thanks again for the brilliant observation.

there is plenty of 50 ppl servers no need to mess up with  72 ppl servers. we already did discuss this issue in the past.

go seed those 50 ppl servers. 

i know i am a briliant observer. thats why i can spot enemy ass miles away :D

As a serverside option, I'd like to see it but its not on the priority list.

I got to see Post Scriptum's implementation and I think its pretty solid.

Map Vote at the end of the round like that is ALOT better than those during the round votes IMO.

post_scriptum_map_vote.png