Sign in to follow this  
Socrates

Microphone Talking with Attitude

1 minute ago, Iron said:

I probably would.  In fact I have.  

Scenario:

In a poopy squad.  Squad leader bails.  I get dumped SL.  No kit.  Peeps in squad crying.  I tell them to **** off.  

Hahahaha

Thats something else...I feel you on that lol. SL bails and they start to going crazy like *WE NEED RP ASAP* *OR FOB* and Im like tf to do now Im thinking where to go on wtf to spawn and only you can hear is *SL* *SL* *SL* STFUUU.             im idiot lol

Another thread of @Socrates trying to fix the world? Hell yeah.

Is there any purpose to this, or is it just a place for people to complain? It's an online game. People behave like d*cks online, because they feel like nobody can really touch them. Any squad with an actual leader beats a squad of loners every day, not only in performance, but also in the level of enjoyment for each individual player. If some people want to deprive themselves of the greatest thing that Squad has to offer (teamplay, of course), well... I guess just let them, it's their loss. They'll eventually end up in a decent squad and find out that there's much more they can get out of  Squad than an insane k/d, and then they'll face the same problem you're facing today, they'll suddenly see all the people who have no clue. Aaaand the cycle continues until the vast majority of the community knows, or the game eventually dies. I sure as hell don't want the latter ending, but I know complaining about specific cases on the forums solves nothing. We've all seen it, we've all met these players. Now what's your solution?

On 8/22/2016 at 9:26 AM, Maki said:

I have yet to meet try hard players like that.

than you yet to play the game. it only takes 2 hours to meet one of them and pretty much can meet them every 2 to 3 hours.

edit: matter a fact you can meet these people in any Army sim or Squad like games really. 

Edited by RaulO4

18 hours ago, MultiSquid said:

Another thread of @Socrates trying to fix the world? Hell yeah.

Wonder if we can limit the number of posts he can create in a week?  

3 hours ago, Iron said:

Wonder if we can limit the number of posts he can create in a week?  

Can I ask why??  He isnt doing anything wrong and for the most part his threads are amusing and generally create some interesting content to read. 

I once joined a squad full of brits who obviously knew each other IRL or something because the banter and injokes would never stop, and when I tried to call out for some orders or inform them of enemy sightings etc, I was promptly ignored.  Worst was when two of them got flanked and shot, i managed to kill the enemy, and revive them. Then the rest of the squad rolled up in a BTR, and as i was giving covering fire for the two i recently revived and healed, they all entered the BTR and buggered off, leaving me in the dust to be shot. All the while I was running for the BTR asking them to wait for me, bullets litterally zipping past my head.

I admit at that moment I considered respawning as AT and make sure that BTR had a little "accident".

Pardon me sir, would you mind turning around post-haste and take care of the gentleman that is filling our posteriors full of lead?

I always enjoy telling teammates that are bunched up that "I hope they get hit with a grenade".

10 hours ago, Insano said:

Pardon me sir, would you mind turning around post-haste and take care of the gentleman that is filling our posteriors full of lead?

I always enjoy telling teammates that are bunched up that "I hope they get hit with a grenade".

What on earth did your first question mean? 

On 8/21/2016 at 6:41 PM, Socrates said:

A lot of people in this game tend to use their microphone and talk to other players with an attitude as if the the person they are talking to is stupid or something.

It's hard to explain. (Talking down on others thinking you're superior)

What do you think about this?

Its the Internet.........what do you really expect?

On 24.8.2016 at 9:08 PM, Socrates said:

For someone calling himself "Insano" that response was pretty much what i expected.

I wish there was a mute function because there is always that "one guy" who just talks nonsense and makes lame jokes through out the whole game.

Seriously,  grow up.  ( you know who you are )

On 8/24/2016 at 0:08 PM, Socrates said:

Was making a "lets be overly nice" joke. This is a pretty intense game and people are going to have "attitudes" whether they mean to or not. Hell, sometimes people need you to cop an attitude before they will pay attention and realize that you are actually serious.

In my 144 hours i had 1 or 2 occasians where i had a SL witha shitty attitude. Overall i had good expieriences so far. 
Also what do you mean with attitude ?, like people who go ''c'mon guys don't **** up go go go'' or people that go ''Look what you have done and keep complaining about it for the next 30 to 45 minutes ?''. Cuz that's annoying indeed. 

My favourite has been, after  just joining the server and formed a squad to be screamed at we are  losing the game. Because our new isnt feeding the defending flag from the only one fob on the map, like some meat grinder of stupid lemmings. So love battlefield commanders.