Sign in to follow this  
Lucas Cella

Ge force 9500 gt Problems, please help

i was playing the game with my geforce 9500gt without problems, but when the vehicles patch were add to the game i have an error and cant play anymore, it says i need an driver update but the geforce 9500 gt is in the latest version, what do i do?

sorry my bad english i'm brazilian.

Nvidia 9500GT? GPU from mid 2008? It was really weak card when it came on market let alone now... can you double check? Maybe you thought 950GTX?

If you really meant 9500GT... well, it's old directx 10 card... I doubt there is anything devs can do about that. It was miracle that it worked up until v6...

btw welcome to forum and game :)

Edited by Disco

As the game develops, the lowest of the low end cards will start struggling in Squad. Game is even more demanding after the vehicles came out. I would like to ask you about your CPU but i think there is no point. The only option here is to upgrade your hardware or try again after V8 (optimisation pass)

Try Project Reality mod of BF2 until you buy new hardware. Game is very similar to Squad but much lower system requirements.

I guess you could just update your drivers like the warning message suggests. Try downloading the latest drivers.

Fala aí Lucas,

cara, é como o pessoal aí em cima comentou, essa sua placa nem era pra estar rodando Squad por ser muito abaixo do mínimo recomendado. A sugestão é voce tentar jogar o Project Reality (www.realitymod.com) enquanto não conseguir fazer upgrade do seu computador. Eu por exemplo estou rodando Squad com tudo no mínimo em uma GTX 650 com 1gb de vram, e realmente fica no limite de conseguir jogar.

Qualquer coisa tem um forum brasileiro onde uma galera poderá te ajudar melhor em portugues: www.joinsquadbrasil.com.br

12 hours ago, Lucas Cella said:

Thanks for the replies guys, i'll try to upgrade my graphic card.

What CPU/RAM are you running?

Edited by koschilein