Sign in to follow this  
twoxs

RO2 Players habitat

Hello! This is an habitat for RO2 players which make up for big chunk of Squad players. Tell everything related to this game here. How much hours ingame, favourite map, favourite weapon, which faction you play the most. And most important, your longest shot with anti-personel weapon (anti-tank not counting).

I am close to 400 hours ingame, my level is 96, in RS it is 86, my favourite map is Bridges (ofcourse), and when i have an occasion, i take PPS, which also explains what faction i play the most. My longest shot was 326 meters with M1 Garand (blindfire at start of Omaha match). I really like the soundtrack for this game, which is an masterpiece. And its made in Unreal engine just as Squad. And i hate Mamayev Kurgan map (Really).Im sitting now scratching my head and thinking what to write next. Or i might just aswell end my argument.

Feel free to join this topic

I got about 217 hours in this game. Most of it is in the Rising storm expansion. It was a great expansion, and it was fun to play in a non european theatre.

Nothing beats a full japanese team banzai charge! Going berserk with a flamethrower on Saipan is also super fun.

I've been a fan of Red Orchestra since it was a UT 2003 mod. The gunplay and weapon handling, along with the intense gameplay is by far my favorite part of the game. Too bad RO for some reason does not have the same squad chat culture as in PR or Squad so its not very often i meet people willing to talk.

Longest shot were with a japanese Type 99 LMG on Iwo Jima, 244 metres and a 239 metres shot with the soviet SVT 40. (without scope) on the.... uh, the map were the axis attack a church, then move on to a municipal building through a burnt out village. The name escapes me at the moment.

5 hours ago, Kneecap said:

the map were the axis attack a church, then move on to a municipal building through a burnt out village. The name escapes me at the moment.

The map is surely Spartanovka. Gosh, gameplay on this map is so fluid it can change 180 degrees in half a minute.

28 minutes ago, twoxs said:

The map is surely Spartanovka. Gosh, gameplay on this map is so fluid it can change 180 degrees in half a minute.

Yeah. Everybody shuns the mainstreet like the plague for good reason, thus the pushes are limited to the village houses on each side. Its always mad dash back and forth as the axis advanced on one side and the soviet on another! :P

Edited by Kneecap

30 minutes ago, PinguThePenguin said:

Bayonet.

RO 1... fixing and unfixing the bayonet. (This feature will return to Rising Storm 2!!!!!)

I enjoy Squad much more, but RO2 has the best weapon handling I've seen in a game. Feels so good shooting.

And I always hated unlocks in RO2, glad they removed that for RS2.

I enjoy Squad much more, but RO2 has the best weapon handling I've seen in a game. Feels so good shooting.

And I always hated unlocks in RO2, glad they removed that for RS2.

Waiting for the beta of RS2 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk