GER:

Hey alle da draußen,

ich habe mir mal den Spaß gemacht und mir eine neue Maus geleistet mit dem Hintergrund, Markos in Spielen nutzen zu können. Gekauft habe ich mir die Logitech G502 Gaming Maus. Eine entsprechende Einrichtungs-Software gibts bei Logitech zum download :) Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass es auch mit jeder vergleichbarer Hardware geht, die Makros unterstützt. Hier aber am Beispiel der G502.

Zum Ziel habe ich mir gesetzt, dass ich die Radio-Channels feststellen kann. Evtl kommt das auch mal als Feature mit im Game, aber derzeit ist es womöglich nicht geplant. Wieso ich das so will?, weil ich größtenteils Local-Voice nutze um direkt mit den Leuten aus dem Team Kontakt zu halten und es sofort einen Effekt hat wenn ich direkt Meldung machen kann, ohne erst auf den Knopf zu drücken. Muss aber jeder für sich entscheiden. In hitzigen Situationen, vermeidet es ebenso ein Fignerwirrwarr auf der Tastatur.

Schaut euch das Video an, um die Einstellungen zu sehen. 

ENG:

Hey there all!,

I've bought me a new gaming mouse with macro features, to use them ingame, as such as in squad to toggle the voice channels. Therefore my G502 from Logitech get's in action. 

You can download the dedicated software from the Devs-Homepage. I'am pretty sure that any other, macro compatible hardware, will be able to do the same settings like I do in the following video. 

Why do I do this?: because of tactical superiority, it's much easier to communicate with the surrounding Team-Members by simply start talking, instead of.. press key to talk... Even thoug in some firefights it's causing fingertrouble on the keyboard.

Have fun watching the video there I'll explain everything you need to know (but no general settings).

Video:

English at: 2:28 // Gameplay at the End 5:38

PS: 

GER: Wenn ihr Fragen habt, fragt!

ENG: If you got any questions left, please ask!

YT: My YT Channel

See you!

-Fynn

Edited by Fynnjhardt
Time for vid

****ing hell, is this why everyone started Hotmic'ing all over the place?.

On 8/20/2016 at 7:31 PM, Fynnjhardt said:

ENG:

I've bought me a new gaming mouse with macro features, to use them ingame, as such as in squad to toggle the voice channels. Therefore my G502 from Logitech get's in action. 

You can download the dedicated software from the Devs-Homepage. I'am pretty sure that any other, macro compatible hardware, will be able to do the same settings like I do in the following video. 

AD of Logitech G502? I mean, G502 is the best mouse on the market: best sensor Pixart PMW 3366DM on the market, 13 buttons(you can bind 13 different actions to the mouse buttons!), maximum possible accelleration of 7.6 m/s(best you can find in the world), 1 CD(best you can find in the world), 50 CPI steps(best you can find in the world) and up to 12000 native CPI(best you can find in the world). There is no any other mouse which come anywhere close to Logitech G502 in terms of cost efficiency and efficiency alone. But AD is bad.

On 8/20/2016 at 7:31 PM, Fynnjhardt said:

Why do I do this?: because of tactical superiority, it's much easier to communicate with the surrounding Team-Members by simply start talking, instead of.. press key to talk... Even thoug in some firefights it's causing fingertrouble on the keyboard.

Yeah, that setup is superior compared to a default setup with a mouse which has only 2 buttons on it. But when you've got G502 you can do 1000 times better setup. Try to zoom in, shoot, switch in-between squad/squadleader chat channels, spam lean right button, go forward, strafe to the right, crouch and walk at the same time. You can't do all of that with your setup. But there is a setup which can make you capable of doing all of the listed above things at the same time simultaneously.

Regarding toggles. I don't think it's a good idea because toggles are worse than switches by definition: toggles are a lot slower than switches. The best setup for chats would be to have squad chat on voice activation(there's plenty of programs which will press buttons when you start talking) and local/squad leader chat on buttons. I've personally got squad/leaders/local chats on my pedals:

Spoiler

963282-0403-r-2.jpg

Yes, I am mad.

With my setup I can zoom in, shoot, switch in-between local/squad/squadleader chat channels, spam lean left/right button, go forward/backward, strafe to the left/right, sptint/prone/crouch and walk at the same time. And a lot more because I can press up to 12 buttons at the same time simultaneously when average player can press about 8 buttons at the same time simultaneously. I am using IJKL(like WASD but I have my left hand on IJKL buttons) setup+Logitech G502+MOMO pedals.

Edited by KulaGGin

On 8/26/2016 at 8:52 PM, Voice said:

****ing hell, is this why everyone started Hotmic'ing all over the place?.

I end up hotmic'ing because if I open the spawn menu while holding press to talk it sticks on until I press it again. I'm not sure how widespread the issue is.

13 hours ago, ZachTheGunner said:

I end up hotmic'ing because if I open the spawn menu while holding press to talk it sticks on until I press it again. I'm not sure how widespread the issue is.

Ahh didn't know one could do that, but spamming the Map key like most of us do it kinda makes sense )

2 hours ago, Voice said:

Ahh didn't know one could do that, but spamming the Map key like most of us do it kinda makes sense )

I have capslock bound to spawn menu so I open that constantly. I'm not sure if it happens with the normal map.

Hey guys I don't want to create a new topic about this, but since I have wanted to toggle my voice (and not abuse it like screechers/twats) I thought about using Autohotkey or XMouseButton. However, since these are programs that can initiate macro's I want to know for sure if I am allowed to use it. I don't want to get banned by EAC for using a simple "Button 'V' down until pressed again" instance.

Anyone know the rules for this? And if this is not allowed, could I use SHARKOON DarkGlider  software for binding the "toggle button V" on a mouse button then?

Thanks in advance!