RickDoodBrah

Thunderdome - Public Squad Mayhem

Very poor server. Admins abuse their own rules, and ban anyone that questions them. They like to camp enemy main base as well. I would not recommend this server to anyone who actually wants an enjoyable experience. 

I would also not recommend this server to anybody that doesnt want the true squad experience.  This is a server where you often need to learn to adapt to the fullest potential that the game allows.  If you are incapable of learning and adapting, and then going to proceed to intolerably grief about it (see BadeChevy for reference), then this server is not for you.   However, if you would like a very nice, friendly community, with some serious squad gameplay and experiences, and are a tolerable person, then this is the server for you.

I invite anyone to read through the entire ban conversation on the thunderdome discord. This matter was handled and you were decided to be someone who was disruptive and non-compliant. No other player has stepped forward in agreement with your interpretations of the thunderdome rules. Please refrain from attempts to discredit this community because you aren't happy with the decisions that were made. 

@BadeChevy
I read the ban appeals conversation.  This is just my two cents;

A)  The Devs put the Objective that close to Main, so their opinion of closeness to Main is obvious.  It doesn't matter if the objective is in play or not.

B)  There is a protection bubble that allows you to look out and see what's ahead before becoming vulnerable to enemy fire.

C)  Taking the extra 5 minutes to go around the enemy, get a spawn point, and flank them is highly undervalued by most SLs.  Going West out of US Main on Fools Road v3 is something that should be done more often, so your excuse in that regard, I feel, is invalid.

D)  Essentially, you want us to put rules in place that elevate YOUR style of gaming.  The enemy team had a tactic that was working and, instead of figuring out how to counter, you just cried about it.  "You are beating me! STAWP! Waaaaa!!"

E)  Playing on ANY squad server is a privilege, not a right.  The Admins/Mods pay to keep them running and thus can enforce the rules any way they wish.  They took time to explain it to you and hear your complaints, to which you did not listen nor learn from.

Bottom line, someone was out smarting you in a tactical game and you raged.  We all do it, no big deal, but going on to all the forums and acting like a child (I'd expect more from a fellow Marine) is not what you do.

Edited by Kreamy

Special Events every Sunday, open to the public:

Tactical Operations, a 1-life event

Defend the Dome!, a classic SuperFOB v SuperFOB

Before reading these rules about s year ago I was banned for spreading hate speech, when really all I did was make a joke in all chat utilizing the word "gay".

Honestly, if you guys can justify a community which idolises death and war but are offended by words which are taken out of context then I wish no part. However, if it was a misunderstanding then I'd like the ability to play there again because it's a good server. To each their own I suppose.