Sign in to follow this  
Hipfire Hippie

Fatal errors are still with us :(

I was looking forward for this update but it seems fatal error are still running rampant. same as before: game starts, in the first minute most people get fatal errors and crash (70 players on server down to 18 or so)

Is there anything I can do client side, graphic options or alike that could reduce the fatels or is it just live and bear withit. 

yes fatal error rules..

Squad RIP , after seeing developers' performance with triple fix, according to me, we will not see BETA stage.. 

Posted on discord :)

5 minutes ago, Togisan said:

yes fatal error rules..

Squad RIP , after seeing developers' performance with triple fix, according to me, we will not see BETA stage.. 

Have faith in the Devs, they want the game as much as everyone else if not even more. Go Devs :)

1 hour ago, Togisan said:

yes fatal error rules..

What exactly would you do? I guess you´re a ****, but so am I. The difference is, that I would not put heat on the Developers without offering assistance or at least a crashdump.

Even further, you´re a spoiled brat. Its an Alpha. Its not supposed to work. Its not supposed to have textures, or soundfx, or animations, or even access to those who dont see themselves as alpha testers. Yet according to you, this game, wich is full of awesome features and professional concept "will not see BETA stage" ?!.

Anyhow, I have had no crashes with the 7.2 hotfix yet. My PC-Computer is superior to many others.

10 minutes ago, Marv said:

What exactly would you do? I guess you´re a ****, but so am I. The difference is, that I would not put heat on the Developers without offering assistance or at least a crashdump.

Even further, you´re a spoiled brat. Its an Alpha. Its not supposed to work. Its not supposed to have textures, or soundfx, or animations, or even access to those who dont see themselves as alpha testers. Yet according to you, this game, wich is full of awesome features and professional concept "will not see BETA stage" ?!.

Anyhow, I have had no crashes with the 7.2 hotfix yet. My PC-Computer is superior to many others.

you will see soon , it's coming for you , watch your back........ "fatal crash error"" :-) 

3 hours ago, Togisan said:

yes fatal error rules..

stop being de-constructive. last warning.

didnt get any fatal errors yet , i hope its been solved.

still low fps 40-27 and stuttery movment here and there...

missing my capped 60 fps :))

Such a preposterous paradox - the only game I will play which brings me immeasurable joy and thrill, also now the very bane of my existence. The only reason I've dumped over $500 into my rig, for the best performance possible...

I now know why it's called the FATAL ERROR, because it's literally going to lead me to my own suicide. 

It's been an honor serving with you all. 

I didn't have them hardly ever but since the 7. 2 update I get them in ever game now.