VoidsX

Yet more FPS complaining...

15 hours ago, Oldschool61 said:

Yes, that is a nice excuse isn't it.   I don't think they know how to fix it right now or they would have most likely.  Doesn't help that the engine has issues

and the game code may have some major issues related or unrelated to the engine code being not up too snuff.  As of now I cant play on servers that have over 40 people unless I want fps in the teens!!

It's not an excuse, it's the way game development works.

21 hours ago, Krypton56 said:

My fps is fine all the time :) gtx 970ssc and intel 6600k i5

My point exactly.  A high end intel system.  Doesn't help the majority though.  All it does is band-aid the real issue.

21 hours ago, FIXXXER said:

somethig is definitively wrong here, i am getting about 40 FPS in 1080,

scale @200% and everything at MAX/turned on, except for AA, as it still looks really bad.

actually not that bad, however when i set the resolution scale at 100%,

the game looks awful (compared to 200%) but my FPS only increases very slightly to about 45-50.

before V7 i was able to get 80-90 FPS on "ULTRA" @ 1080p/100%

and 55-60€ 200%.

PS SPECS:

PCSPECS.png

what happened?

You need a better cpu and graphics card!!!

6 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

It's not an excuse, it's the way game development works.

Its actually an excuse.  Game dev can work anyway they want it.  There are no "rules" persay.  They choose to do what they want in what order.

They just decided to put optimization/playability on the back burner.  So yes it is an excuse.

4 minutes ago, Oldschool61 said:

Its actually an excuse.  Game dev can work anyway they want it.  There are no "rules" persay.  They choose to do what they want in what order.

They just decided to put optimization/playability on the back burner.  So yes it is an excuse.

Give a good example of an open alpha game which had optimisation as it's priority over the core features.

2 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Give a good example of an open alpha game which had optimisation as it's priority over the core features.

You missed the point.  There is no rule that says they cant optimize in alpha.  This engine requires attention before the whole player base gets totally

pissed and leaves to play some other game like this that does play well.  They need to get on the developers of UE to fix the AMD issues fast.

Then figure out whats going on with there code base that hoses AMD users as well as many intel users

26 minutes ago, Oldschool61 said:

My point exactly.  A high end intel system.  Doesn't help the majority though.  All it does is band-aid the real issue.

You need a better cpu and graphics card!!!

any suggestions, i actually thought the CPU was more than enough for gaming, or did you accidentally change the quotes?

24 minutes ago, Oldschool61 said:

You missed the point.  There is no rule that says they cant optimize in alpha.  This engine requires attention before the whole player base gets totally

pissed and leaves to play some other game like this that does play well.  They need to get on the developers of UE to fix the AMD issues fast.

Then figure out whats going on with there code base that hoses AMD users as well as many intel users

well they already said that v8 will be optimising only... so what exactly do you want to hear?

Edited by flexAUT

6 minutes ago, flexAUT said:

well they already said that v8 will be optimising only... so what exactly do you want to hear?

That would be great!  This is one of the best shooter experience's when it plays well (<40 people for me).  When you actually get a squad

that works together there is no better enjoyment from a game like this.  Larger skirmishes would be great if it played well enough for AMD people.