DesmoLocke

Yehorivka Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

Please leave Bugs and Issues here with screenshots attached. 

Not a place to theory craft or idealize about the map. just help spot bugs only. 

cheers

AleNes   
On ‎05‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 11:37 AM, Chuc said:

• Added some ambeint sounds to Yehorivka and Sumari.

Still no any ambient sounds on Yehorivka. Fix it please.

eggman   

The Logi Supply Point will resupply a Logistics Truck even when the point is neutral. This is with 8.8. I would have expected that you need to own the point to resupply a Logi truck there.

On Invasion, this map is IMPOSSIBLE to win on defender side. It's very buggy (at least on the server's I've played on). No matter what, we lose. We let them take the first 2 flags so that we don't bleed tickets, we still lose.

16 hours ago, FeatherSton3 said:

Figured out (this might be the main reason) is because the defenders start with 200-250 tickets, while attackers get 800+. 

@DesmoLocke

Yep known. Thank you for confirming :)

Today I played on Yehorivka ASS v1. At the northern buildings at Storage Site, I ran along the southern wall surrounding the buildings and silos. Almost at the end of the wall, my health suddenly fell. It also happened to another player. No gunshots or anything.

Here is a link to a screenshot of the map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjA93sZ4zMFRDlTSUc5elg4cUk/view

Edited by *=DaTr=* Hanne
Fixed screenshot

twoxs   

Every time i play on Yehorivka the map is heavily over-lit. For example the grass color doesnt match terrain color and it all looks very over-lit. I didnt have this issue in the first iterations of V9.

In 9.5 patch notes you said you fixed the mortar HUD problem which gets stuck on the screen if the player is on the mortar while the radio got removed.

No !!!

It happened to me today on this map and one player on my squad encountered the same problem in Sumari