Hey all,

I've been playing squad for a little over two months now and I absolutely love it, but I've only been able to play once since the vehicle update. My fears were realized in that people would flock to the game once vehicles were added and servers would be all filled up. Now all of the servers near me are either empty or completely full. That leaves me to join servers with crazy high ping and different languages than my own. And I'm not going to join a server/clan because I've heard too much negativity about them and I don't wish to pay to be in one. So my question is, will Squad add their own servers and a lot more of them and that? 

A reason why servers feel empty now is because a lot of players have issues with FPS / crashes and such. 9/10 of the players I know have stopped playing pub games til this is fixed, so rest assured it will definitely be more active when that's fixed.

It's an unfortunate timing with gamescom and the developers much deserved holiday, but it will come soon! :)

And some players are also avoiding the first week to hide from a lot of new guys since it's a bit of a cluster fuck right now until people learn.

16 hours ago, SupermanTrav said:

"And I'm not going to join a server/clan because I've heard too much negativity about them and I don't wish to pay to be in one."

1. I suggest you try joining a clan and decide for yourself rather listening to others negative experiences.

2. There are many clans that have voluntary donations from both members and non member to keep servers running. [303RD] Tiger Battalion being one of them.

3. Most full servers are run by clans that have active admins that aim to give the community a great gaming experience, that's why they are always full.

My advice keep trying to get into the full server eventually you will get in. Or try and populate an empty server. It doesn't take long before people show up and fill the server. Good Luck!

Plug Time: [303RD] Tiger Battalion has two servers running with active admins. 

[303RD] Tiger Battalion [US] Warzone

[303RD] Tiger Battalion [US] Battleground

Our website: http://303rdtigers.enjin.com/home

On 8/16/2016 at 0:18 AM, Nordic said:

A reason why servers feel empty now is because a lot of players have issues with FPS / crashes and such. 9/10 of the players I know have stopped playing pub games til this is fixed, so rest assured it will definitely be more active when that's fixed.

It's an unfortunate timing with gamescom and the developers much deserved holiday, but it will come soon! :)

And some players are also avoiding the first week to hide from a lot of new guys since it's a bit of a cluster **** right now until people learn.

Nordic I would say is spot on, the fatal error issue is really daunting right now.