Heyyy. I think this is not mentioned before

https://www.google.fi/search?q=site:forums.joinsquad.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ej-QVcKmJ4auygOLl4GgCQ#q=site:forums.joinsquad.com+timer

Anyhow I suggest that SQD would have a timer some corner of the HUD or atleast on map iso I can order ie. precise pre-emptitive strike from unsporty units before entering to certain area.

Since SQD seems to rely on tickets usual countdown timer is no go, but normal adding timer would do the trick.

To keep the in-game screen and features as clean as possible should be the aim. Countdown timer is an immediate no-go.

I think there it should go somewhere along the lines of Arma, where you can pull out a compass or a clock.

ArmA mentioned.

Yep, corner of the map would be enough.. Countdown timer is no-go because of system relying on the remaining tickets so the round remaining lenght can not be measured by timer.

An in-game time/clock would be nice. It would allow squads to accurately organise and plan attacks, while adding to realism.

Digital wristwatches for everyone!

Bam. Love it. Personally don't want any of it on my screen. Should be manual.

A real time clock that after 5 consecutive hours in game has an alarm go off that says "Want to take a break?" like Wii.

I think this is an important addition to the game.

Push button to view wrist watch is all we'd need .

An in-game time/clock would be nice. It would allow squads to accurately organise and plan attacks, while adding to realism.

Indeed that would be awesome!

I doubt that anyone would really make use of that.

I doubt that anyone would really make use of that.

I used the clock in arma a whole lot of times, it is a realy usefull feature! Just imagine as a Squad lead to center an attack with your 2 fireteams or better other squads... this would realy help the gameplay alot i think!

I don't think it's needed. If you want to coordinate an attack you can simply do it by voice chat.

I don't think it's needed. If you want to coordinate an attack you can simply do it by voice chat.

No you are right, its not needed. It would be a great addition though!

Without much work feature that doesn't take anything off from gameplay with only pros. Only thing is how. and where in gameplay "menus" maybe one of those toggle to hud things.. This I refer to thread about configurable HUD by nightingale? can'tremember just now.. phone ate my IQ and writing