Sign in to follow this  
CMBelite-FR

LAN capability

Hi guys,

I was wondering when you guys are planning to make the killhouse ?

If it wont Be there for a long Time which i can understand, will it possible to host a server and people could join by LAN via a software like hamachi ?

Because, with the team I am in, we would like to do some training, so one can host the server and the other could rejoin via hamachi.

It seems that in the current build, you can play alone on one of the map, but I could nice if other player could rejoin you for training purposes.

Good question regarding lan and yes. Planning to do killhouse / killtown.

Thanks for the reply, but do you mean atm or later ?

Why not set a password on a server, its not that hard to set up a war/training server.

I believe that the Devs doesn't host their servers 24/24, 7/7.

So that's why I am asking a lan capability so that player can host

after closed pre alpha I imagine you guys are going ot have more than enough servers. 

I wouldnt worry about it even slightly. 

after closed pre alpha I imagine you guys are going ot have more than enough servers. 

Also, we will require some special attention for our LAN Center here in Portland ;) We just did several successful Counterstrike and Insurgency LAN Event's. It was awesome. You have my email @Iron. Use it. Congrats on everything too. So awesome. So. Freaking. Awesome. I had everyone I could find here in Portland back the KS. I should probably get around to giving you some more money this month as well. Anyway, really happy for you guys. All of us at Head2Head Gaming and NWG are super proud!

Im not worring after the Close dpre Alpha but during the closed pre Alpha. Even it there are servers, trams couldnt use it for training purpose

Im not worring after the Close dpre Alpha but during the closed pre Alpha. Even it there are servers, trams couldnt use it for training purpose

patience is a virtue

Also, we will require some special attention for our LAN Center here in Portland ;) We just did several successful Counterstrike and Insurgency LAN Event's. It was awesome. You have my email @Iron. Use it. Congrats on everything too. So awesome. So. Freaking. Awesome. I had everyone I could find here in Portland back the KS. I should probably get around to giving you some more money this month as well. Anyway, really happy for you guys. All of us at Head2Head Gaming and NWG are super proud!

How many people do you guys get at LAN events?