Sign in to follow this  
Oliver DePlace

Extra

Hey guys!  I don't know about you, but i cannot wait for Squad!

While kickstarter was going on i really wanted to help the project so i donated to the level of "Airborne".  However, as of right now, i don't currently have any friends of mine who are interested in Squad :(

So that leaves me with an extra key that would go for, EA W/ Full game, Closed Pre-Alpha and Closed Alpha (and the other items).

I can't say 100& for sure, but i will probably be giving away my extra key to the game.  If there's anyone who wasn't able to donate, either due to limited funds, or finding out too late, i would be happy to give my extra key to you.

If there's anyone who's interested, just ask here, or in a PM.  Once my keys, i'll give it to someone.

Alright guys, hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.

:)

I have a YouTube channel not a huge following like 100+ subs but if your interested we could do a giveaway on a video all credit for giveaway would be given to you of course. Just a thought if nothing else.

No no no guys.  I don't want to be some guy who sells the extra key.  I want to give it to someone, out of kindness.  I already paid for it, i don't care about the money.  I just want more people to be able to come on the game and enjoy it.

No no no guys.  I don't want to be some guy who sells the extra key.  I want to give it to someone, out of kindness.  I already paid for it, i don't care about the money.  I just want more people to be able to come on the game and enjoy it.

Realy great what you do there mate! I dont need it but i think you are on nice guy to give it away! :)

I'd give it to someone who can't afford it, someone like me - j/k. No, I mean a student or somebody else who doesn't have the funds to pay for it and would appreciate it

I'd give it to someone who can't afford it, someone like me - j/k. No, I mean a student or somebody else who doesn't have the funds to pay for it and would appreciate it.