Sign in to follow this  
Smee

Binoculars sway please can we reduce it, or option.

With the SL binoculars can we reduce the sway. Or at least remove it when couched or laying down. Feels a bit like a drunken sailor at times. Can understand sway with a weapon that's heavy, but binoculars ain't a LMG.  Or give an option to turn it off. Like motion blur.  Even a marksman can steady his rifle.

Cheers 

I think you would be very surprised by how impossible it is to hold high power binoculars steady. That is why many bird and wildlife watchers use tripods with their binoculars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the that a large set of binoculars would be. But the supposed set in Squad aren't massive. It's like playing pin the tail on the donkey to mark some points. LOL. You use 2 hands to hold a rifle  and you can have rock stead to fire , but the binoculars have a larger sway. 

I appreciate the that a large set of binoculars would be. But the supposed set in Squad aren't massive. It's like playing pin the tail on the donkey to mark some points. LOL. You use 2 hands to hold a rifle  and you can have rock stead to fire , but the binoculars have a larger sway. 

Yeah I suppose that is fair that the focus button would affect binoculars as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Smee said:

Not sure what model is in game, but last time I checked the US Army uses binoculars that are well above x10, and holding anything x10 independent of any kind of lever is a bastard. You'd likely get a ton of wobble.

Laying down? Either way would be nice to have steady.

Irl  you can't turn off lots of option but you can in a game it's not a game breaker