Sign in to follow this  
angilye

Ban Vac ?

Hello, yesterday i received a ban on my squad via steam . And it can come in contact with an administrator or developer to know the reason if you like it . Thank you in advance for your attention. Ps: Banishment applied by the game developer Squad - View the support page

contact a dev wont really help.. you got banned for a reason , not by steam or a dev mistake.

we already had those who bought their hacker account from friends and didn't know and stuff like that.

can't wait to hear your reason.

Could still be false positive for a running script like Autoit in the background.

Heard of that at least for Blizzards Warden anticheat.

2 hours ago, cKy said:

contact a dev wont really help.. you got banned for a reason , not by steam or a dev mistake.

I wouldn't be so sure. Devs of Steam, VAC or any other anti-cheat are making mistakes all the time. Here's the latest example of anti-cheat devs mistake:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=5295207

Yes, most of the time(about 99%) kids cheated in the past, so they come to the forums in hope they will get unbanned. But I know multiple people who have never cheated but got banned, anyway. And they never got unbanned after.

I even know few guys who got banned on ESL in 2011-2012 for cheats. I talked to one of them in 2016 and he told me that ESL unbanned them with 'sorry' message saying that ESL sorry about false positive bans...

False positives are everywhere, actually. The funny thing is that a lot of smart cheaters never getting banned because anti-cheat systems are using weak methods against cheaters... Basically, only kids who download free public cheats and cheats for $2-5 are getting banned...

2 hours ago, cKy said:

we already had those who bought their hacker account from friends and didn't know and stuff like that.

can't wait to hear your reason.

But yeah, you're right. 99% of the time kids come to the forums with reasons like this one:

o2jAXMj.png

I kek everi tyme I see topics like this one myself.

2 hours ago, Pvt.Chill said:

Could still be false positive for a running script like Autoit in the background.

Only if you run compiled program manually marked as forbidden program(cheat) by anti-cheat devs.

But yeah, there was multiple cases with false positives for running AutoIT/AHK scripts in the background...

Edited by KulaGGin

Thank you for your care even if some are a can we say less understanding. the only explanation I see now is that i forget to disable my cheat for solo campaign for total war . but its seems strange to me

7 minutes ago, angilye said:

Thank you for your care even if some are a can we say less understanding. the only explanation I see now is that i forget to disable my cheat for solo campaign for total war . but its seems strange to me

Might very well be the reason.

Yeap^ Many have been banned because of leaving cheatengine on from other games...

Some advice chaps: Stop Cheating or if you do,Switch the shite Off!. :P

Goodluck mate...

2 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Yeap^ Many have been banned because of leaving cheatengine on from other games...

Some advice chaps: Stop Cheating or if you do,Switch the shite Off!. :P

Goodluck mate...

I'm sure it doesn't ban people for having cheat engine open, only if they try to hook into squads process it will.

On 8/10/2016 at 7:51 PM, Nick78111 said:

I'm sure it doesn't ban people for having cheat engine open, only if they try to hook into squads process it will.

Numerous times I saw people getting banned for cheat engine running in the background doing nothing. Even devs of some games(Heroes & Generals, for example, if I remember correctly) themselves confirmed that people could and will get banned for running cheat engine in the background while playing their games...