Sign in to follow this  
Dennisz125

No Man's Sky

After long delays, lawsuit and bumps to their progress of finishing the game, we have finally got a game.

This thread is meant to tell your adventures and interesting stories and since we are in our own Community which little people are know about it, you could review some secrets / helpful mechanics of reaching to her to the center of the Galaxy

Following. Hope to pick it up eventually, just not right at release. I like to let hype die down (and prices to drop)

28 minutes ago, IRONXBAY said:

Following. Hope to pick it up eventually, just not right at release. I like to let hype die down (and prices to drop)

This, I still don´t think the game is worth all the hype, but then again would gladly be convinced otherwise.

But maybe I only think that way because the game is just not really for me.

The instant the hype reached the point where delays were resulting in death threats I had to stop following the project. At that point there's just no reason to even bother until after release when the dust settles, its not worth getting close to that.

I'm interested in the game, I really enjoy those chill little experiences where I can explore and go through at my own pace. I was into Elite until everyone that bought the game earlier got screwed over with Horizons.

Pretty unique game concept (everything generated as your explore), pretty graphics. But i think that's all it has going for it IMO. Not a lot of content other than flying around looking at different planets, and they can only be so interesting for so long. I think the game is going to get old really quickly. I think its over hyped. I wont be buying it.

8 hours ago, Tomato-Rifle said:

Not a lot of content other than flying around looking at different planets, and they can only be so interesting for so long. I think the game is going to get old really quickly. I think its over hyped. I wont be buying it.

Yeah, that's the problem with a game like this for me. Worlds are generated from a very small list of assets(foliage, animal, etc.,etc.) compared to the amount of planets to explore, so inevitably the players will see more and more repetition throughout the universe of the game as they reach "new planets". The idea behind it is great, but the technology to make your journeys worthwhile for an extended period of time is just not there yet. Most likely never will be.

27 minutes ago, Zhigunov said:

According to steam players, it's bad so. 

Don't trust the Steam reviews on any game.

19 hours ago, Melbo said:

Don't trust the Steam reviews on any game.

I'll trust the steam reviews of a Mostly Negative game that has a bigger liar than Todd Howard on their dev team. 

373590-sq.jpg

Colors from game reminds me of the space games from 80's and 90's except for the sexy women!

The game is terrible.  Definitely not worth the $60.  Probably not even worth $10 at this point.  Star Citizen will be a cross between NMS and EOL.  I think they will have the tech to do it.  Will be interesting to see.

Steam and other platforms are allowing refunds regardless of time played. I feel bad for the devs... That being said, if they released a comprehensive set of modding tools it may turn the game around. Bethesda has been getting away with "broken at launch and 3 years after" for some time now and its worked quite well for them.

Edited by GreatDestroyerDT

And I am currently try to get refund on PSN under three reasons

1) I'm always kept running into same bug

2) false advertisement

And 3) my PS4 keeps crashing every single time I go to different system.

On 8/10/2016 at 5:26 AM, IRONXBAY said:

lol'ing at my own post.

update: haven't bought it yet. don't ever plan on it either.

I was skeptical before release already, but seems like most reviewers share the same opinion: Mindless resource gathering, little actual content, bullshit user interface, no multiplayer even though it was promised until like 2 days before release, no sense of exploration after the first few planets as assets are reused heavily. It even crashes on the consoles! If you're looking for a game that lets you explore, there are better choices out on the market.

8 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

any particular reason?

horrendously over-hyped, fell short on delivering any meaningful gameplay past the first couple hours. 

3 hours ago, IRONXBAY said:

horrendously over-hyped, fell short on delivering any meaningful gameplay past the first couple hours. 

the amount of BS in this comment in over the top if only he really plays the game than he know.....didnt have any gameplay past 10 mins because that was all the game  xD

(alert, joke comment)