TheAllAmericans

How will I know if Kickstarter accepted my payment

I was curious, I haven't received any sort of email detailing my purchase or charging of my card. 

All help is appreciated, Tango Mike.

You get an email if the transaction went through. You also get an email if the transaction failed.

You get an email if the transaction went through. You also get an email if the transaction failed.

Does the email come immediately after the end of the kickstarter?

Should have arrived when the KS ended. Email is from KS and reads something like;

"Amazing! Your pledge to this project will help make it a reality. Here are your pledge details" with details on your package and at the very bottom, it lists your CC. If it didn't go through, you would have gotten a different email telling you the transaction failed. 

I also had after 40 min the kickstarter closing a notify from my credit card with the amount for the pledge .... check your CC billing too also with mail...

You should definitely get an email like 

Your pledge to Squad - Communicate. Coordinate. Conquer has been collected!‏

You could also just go check your CC account online and see if the transaction is listed.

My debit card was locked because of the Kickstarter and the transaction was declined for some reason, but I verified the purchase and Kickstarter gives you seven days to retry the pledge.  The same happened when BIS had opened purchasing for ARMA 3 and everyone rushed to get the supporter edition.  What is with that and games?

I hope this works as I only just got paid and NEED this game haha! I I only managed to get the money to pay now. Next time it might be a good idea to end the kickstarter at the start of a month ;)