Sign in to follow this  
JoeNoBuddy

KickStarter is declining my bank card help!!!

Kickstarter is declining my card its a visa and my account is far from empty? Any1 else having this issue please help

Kickstarter is declining my card its a visa and my account is far from empty? Any1 else having this issue please help

Msg me on forums

Did you pledge prior to the completion of the kickstarter ?

Whew.. IronTaxi will sort you out :D

I got a prepaid visa card especially for this kickstarter and put $105 USD on it and the current conversion rate is $123 CAD = $99 USD and my card was also declined. Not sure what the issue is.

Well, i'v played PR long enough to feel that I must give back for their amazing free work. Honestly, I feel that this team has done way more work with PR and Squad then most AAA games these days (ahem BF4). I just had to give them my money!

I just had a mail saying: Your pledge to Squad - Communicate. Coordinate. Conquer has been collected!

Payed with VISA.

Honestly, I feel that this team has done way more work with PR and Squad then most AAA games these days (ahem BF4).

I have to agree with this one.....

Please send an email to kickstarter regarding it on monday and then we will deal with it. 

no worries at all.. we will figure it out

Im am very pleased to hear that its working for you guys hope not to many have this issue as I know for a fact its not on my end. Boy I tell ya nothing like waiting the month just to come to today and mash my refresh button on joinsquad forums and kickstarters page just to feel deflated upon declination like I cracked that champagne bottle opened and the bitch was empty..lol.. crossing fingers appreciate your guys help and feedback..

Hay JoeNoBuddy...Hint mate!

Forum bug...

When you press the post button and nothing happens...

Just Press F5 or anyother key...then you post should appear..

Do not press POST key again...you get double/tripple posts...LoL!. :lol:

Possible Reason it was declined: You triggered your bank's automatic Fraud Protection. Many banks have these types of things set up to protect you from making purchases to shady websites and whatnot. Not saying that Kickstarter is shady... but it's also not a household name. If my hunch is correct, you will receive a phone call from the bank explaining the automatic fraud block. If you wish to have this block lifted, you can ask the bank to do so (in person - they won't do it over the phone). However, should your information fall into the wrong hands and purchases are made online to shady websites - you can bet your bottom dollar that the bank will give you a hard time. (PayPal is the better option around this).

If you were a pre-paid user... No idea. *shrug*

Yeah, I'm having this issue as well; backed it two days ago and it's telling me my card is being declined. (Not a pre-paid, it's a debit card from my bank) I was able to back SUPERHOT a while back with no issues at all.