hitman

your connection to the host has been lost

Every sever I join it says the connection has been lost or it is full (a 68/72 sever was full) Ive never had this problem until this update would love to know if anyone knows whats wrong. Thanks.

It's being worked on, the Squad Discord is a great place for info, try it out.

Does it also happen on a lower populated server?
What have you already tried?

btw, moving your thread to the correct section & renaming the thread title

15 minutes ago, beginna said:

Does it also happen on a lower populated server?
What have you already tried?

btw, moving your thread to the correct section & renaming the thread title

As of now Ive been able to join one sever that worked and that was it.

I updated Squad on Steam. Changed a few settings then shut the game down and restarted my computer then restarted steam and launched Squad.

Every time I try to get into a game it says 'your connection to the host has been lost'. 

I have tried this about ten times now. I usually select a low ping server such as around 20 or 30.

I also tried it many times where there was only ten or twenty people in the game of a 52 player or 65 player server and it still won't let me join. 

Having the same issue.

For some, A fix is disable firewall. For me it didn't work.

Do you mean add an exception for Squad in the firewall or disable the fire wall? 

If it's the latter, that ain't gonna happen.

After v7 came out I've had some issues joining servers, any server I try to join says "Your connection to the host has been lost", I'm not really sure what the issue is and was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue and if there is a fix for it yet? :(

I get this for every server I try to join. I tried doing what I did in PR which is just try to rejoin the server and it usually worked the second time but I just can't join anything here. Ignoring that, it's a beautiful sight to see servers packed to the brim. Before, only a handful at the top would be populated but now... It brings tears to my eyes to see how this game just exploded.

Edited by YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

Im getting something similar:
I tried and tried and couldnt get into a server. I'd join and would pop me back out to the main page. Anyone else getting this? Tried joining half full servers and the same would happen.

1 minute ago, GoodbyeDrJones said:

Im getting something similar:
I tried and tried and couldnt get into a server. I'd join and would pop me back out to the main page. Anyone else getting this? Tried joining half full servers and the same would happen.

In the same boat buddy

Yea ... same here. Yesterday everything was ok. Was there any ninjapatch that messed this ? :D

Edited by JimmyJazz

The strange thing is. Even when I go into the firing range it still displays the same message. 

same here and when i finaly connected to a server after 999 times of try... i get a ping 150+250 and i normaly got a ping like 34 *weird*

Same here.

I can still get into the Firing Range though but when i try to join a Server, I get the "Connection to the host has been lost"-Error.

Was able to play just fine yesterday (apart from the "fatal error" that is)

edit: Was finally able to get into a server(around 10/70ppl) and play a full round til the fatal crash happened. Just tried joining the same server again (now around 70/70 players) and it worked.

Edited by Ollersplasher