ZachTheGunner

Lots of crashing and glitching

I used to get crashes semi frequently before V7, but now that I updated I get a lot of them. Most are caused by an error that I can only glance at as the error message goes away before I can read it. I think it's the same one I got before verifying my game on steam, which had the codename HUNG or HANG at the end and looked to be an engine problem. I also get weird glitches and freezes at the main menu were I can move the mouse around but can't click anything and it usually only shows up in the middle of the screen as if there's an error message there. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

I seem to have fixed something by deleting my config settings in Squad's appdata folder. Now I am getting the same Fatal Error as Scotty Dont NZ.

Edit: http://pastebin.com/iYauxki2

Edit2: seems to be running for now. After deleting my config its running a lot smoother. I'm still afraid its going to have that fatal error again though.

Happened again while loading the next map.

Edited by ZachTheGunner

Please provide A7 performance feedback here. Any and all stat unit screenshots, crash dumps, and pc specs info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.