YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

Ghillie Helmets for British Faction.

Not for all units.

Royal_Marines_storm_former_Cold_War_base

These guys appear to have strips of burlap in their helmet netting.

More commonly, they'll take strips of camouflage matching their uniform and insert it into the netting.

?m=02&d=20150624&t=2&i=1058859480&w=644&\

British-soldiers-on-training-exercise.jp

Af5.patrol.jpg

Hopefully. I'd love to see some sort of WIP's of the planned British faction in the future.

Hopefully I'd be less likely to be spotted as a brit medic while lying down healing in a grassy environment with a ghilli'd helmet. 

Its actually known as "Scrim" within the British military and it definitely looks great

1 minute ago, FalkoN said:

Its actually known as "Scrim" within the British military and it definitely looks great

Quoted for truth.

On 8/6/2016 at 5:09 AM, FalkoN said:

It's known as scrim in every English-speaking military. It looks good and it's used by many soldiers, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added. That being said, it's also dependent on whether or not the devs decide to add the Mk7 helmet or the new helmet that's currently up for adoption, because I'm not sure if the trend of scrim will continue with that new crap. 

It's known as scrim in every English-speaking military. It looks good and it's used by many soldiers, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added. That being said, it's also dependent on whether or not the devs decide to add the Mk7 helmet or the new helmet that's currently up for adoption, because I'm not sure if the trend of scrim will continue with that new crap. 

Fair enough then, just that you referred to it as ghillie in the title is all. I think they should and probably will go for the mk7 to be honest, it just makes sense to

6 hours ago, FalkoN said:

Fair enough then, just that you referred to it as ghillie in the title is all. I think they should and probably will go for the mk7 to be honest, it just makes sense to

T'was not I that called them ghillie helmets. I'd prefer the Mk7 as well, but the new helmet would be more correct in terms of a near-future scenario. 

4 hours ago, VarenykySupreme said:

T'was not I that called them ghillie helmets. I'd prefer the Mk7 as well, but the new helmet would be more correct in terms of a near-future scenario. 

Ahh sorry, got you mixed up with Yuril :$... probably the anime profile pics that caught me out... it's been a long day