5 hours ago, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

+1

Irritating two persons like, but I don't know who those are, oh well.

I don't know what is the idea of turning the like stuff anonymous. If it were because of reputation farming, who cares. Disable the reputation it just nonsense feature anyway.

Can we also get the [dislike]-button. :D

There is such a simple solution to this insidious attack by OWI on the mental state of so many mental states here.  When you like something that someone has posted and you give that prized "Like this" thumbs upsy thing then immediately hit the Submit Reply button but then you have to follow up by posting a second post preferably with a quote of your previous post and state for all to see that it was in fact you that gave that Like or at least one of the people that gave a like.  This spam will not go unnoticed for long and in the meantime it has the added bonus of building up your post count.

Are you with me on this?  If so then please hit that "Like this" button and immediately post that you did so and I will be sure to thank you!!

16 minutes ago, -Steve- said:

There is such a simple solution to this insidious attack by OWI on the mental state of so many mental states here.  When you like something that someone has posted and you give that prized "Like this" thumbs upsy thing then immediately hit the Submit Reply button but then you have to follow up by posting a second post preferably with a quote of your previous post and state for all to see that it was in fact you that gave that Like or at least one of the people that gave a like.  This spam will not go unnoticed for long and in the meantime it has the added bonus of building up your post count.

Are you with me on this?  If so then please hit that "Like this" button and immediately post that you did so and I will be sure to thank you!!

I like your line of thinking, dear steve .

What my old mate @WARti0k0ne -BG- said.... @-Steve- you're the man,so i gave ya a "Like" ;)

Thanks buddy!!  One of those likes in your post was from me!!  Raging I liked yours too!!

Edited by -Steve-

i like all comments in this topic, its so silly ^.^

Edited by Phoenixstorm

Arrght. Stop spamming the like button.. It is awful to see "someone liked your post" notification while you are reading something else. Now just unlike the damn posts.. There is no notification of that isn't there .. No someone uliked your post in thread XYZ isn't it like that, huh!?

1 hour ago, -Steve- said:

likes.png

This is what controls it, all based on user group permissions.

Doesn't work I have tried everything, I mean everything. Even tried to sneak carefully to computer from under the desk, but that form doesn't seem to work.

HALP! <o.o>

Bro I would have to give you ACP access on my site as that is where that came from!!!  LOL, even then you would have to try everything to get access to it. :D

Bro I would have to give you ACP access on my site as that is where that came from!!!  LOL, even then you would have to try everything to get access to it. :D

Just to note and to make it clear, that I didn't like your post. It were some other person.

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

I am sure people are making some fake accounts to give likes to themselves xD

So if I like 2 people, and those people give two more likes, and so on, we can make the world a better place.

#likeitforward

Edited by GreatDestroyerDT

On August 5, 2016 at 7:33 AM, SgtHerhi said:

Our very own reputation circlejerk-thread under the disguise of this thread. And the mods can't do nothing about it because they can't prove who liked what!!!! It's flawless. Soon we will be 2 most liked persons here and that will fill the void that is my emotional life, right?

E: Inb4 "This thread is now locked"

"You have been banned"

I liked it, or did I?

On August 6, 2016 at 2:39 PM, M.I.K.E. said:

I am sure people are making some fake accounts to give likes to themselves xD

You can't prove it! There's no evidence of this and I most certainly do not have a second or even a third account.

51 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

You can't prove it! There's no evidence of this and I most certainly do not have a second or even a third account.

Sure you do because you are Canadian and that is what we do during our 11 months of winter to pass the time!!

13 minutes ago, -Steve- said:

Sure you do because you are Canadian and that is what we do during our 11 months of winter to pass the time!!

12 months, but I see your point.

Apparently we made a exploit in their own website and a thread that gives people a free likes for partial reason.

Give me likes before this thread is locked.

Bump. My jimmies are still rustling. I also refuse to like ya'll desperate karmahoes here, make your own glorious anonymous circlejerk threads and see if they survive!

On 11.8.2016 at 7:33 PM, SgtHerhi said:

Bump. My jimmies are still rustling. I also refuse to like ya'll desperate karmahoes here, make your own glorious anonymous circlejerk threads and see if they survive!

No need to be such a salty person.