SgtHerhi   

How am I supposed to post things on the forums if I can't see when @Cheesy_LeScruband his lovely cheese icon like them. It might be someone else who likes them. I don't know how to feel about that. I demand this feature to be taken back!

"1 person likes this"

"3 people like this" 

No. 

"1 Cheesy_LeScrub likes this"

"3 Cheesy_LeScrubs like this"

Yes.

Edited by SgtHerhi

SgtHerhi   
Just now, koschilein said:

I also am not sure about this, I like to see who liked something.

BTW I did not like your post.... OR DID I?! :D

I CAN'T KNOW - IT'S HORRIBLE

fetal-position2.jpg

ZiGreen   

Doesn't really matter since current reputation system doesn't work properly. Everybody has an excellent reputation, moreover, just look at my reputation! I compain about every recap, always whine and look for irrelevant innaccuracies, I can't even remember when I posted positive feedback last time. I'm complaining even at this moment about reputation system and I have more likes than posts! I suggest for dislike function, though it would lead to karma wars, so it would be better to remove reputation at all.

1 hour ago, koschilein said:

I like to see who liked something.

We can still Quote and write a +1 but i guess this isnt effective if we spamm all +1 with the quote we liked xD

SgtHerhi   
10 minutes ago, ZiGreen said:

Doesn't really matter since current reputation system doesn't work properly. Everybody has an excellent reputation, moreover, just look at my reputation! I compain about every recap, always whine and look for irrelevant innaccuracies, I can't even remember when I posted positive feedback last time. I'm complaining even at this moment about reputation system and I have more likes than posts! I suggest for dislike function, though it would lead to karma wars, so it would be better to remove reputation at all.

Reputation is a different discussion entirely. I don't give many of my last few fucks to what the green thing there says or do I actually go walking around with a chubby when some dude(s) happens to agree with what I posted on a goddamn forum. But I do prefer seeing who was the person to agree with me / someone else since there are good discussions here every now and then and it would just be stupid to have everyone write "I agree" every time when there's a button that literally does that. Having seen it both with actual names and with this anonymous horse shit I just think the first one was better for discussion. These are quite meaningless to me now.

3 minutes ago, ZiGreen said:

Anonymous liking in the thread against anonymous liking should be considered as trolling.

*cyber bullying

That's why I liked yours. OR DID I. The ride never ends

SgtHerhi   
55 minutes ago, Cheesy_LeScrub said:

Let's keep stat padding.

Our very own reputation circlejerk-thread under the disguise of this thread. And the mods can't do nothing about it because they can't prove who liked what!!!! It's flawless. Soon we will be 2 most liked persons here and that will fill the void that is my emotional life, right?

E: Inb4 "This thread is now locked"

"You have been banned"

Edited by SgtHerhi

Assifuah   

I imagine the point is to reduce circle jerking and the whole mentality of the same people liking each others posts in an argument every time. :P

1 minute ago, Assifuah said:

I imagine the point is to reduce circle jerking and the whole mentality of the same people liking each others posts in an argument every time. :P

But that makes my life worth while :(

SgtHerhi   
3 minutes ago, smo0ths said:

i swear if you like this...

WHATCHYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT? IT COULD'VE BEEN ME? IT COULD'VE BEEN JESUS! YOU CAN'T KNOW. IF THIS DOESN'T HORRIFY YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES

40 minutes ago, SgtHerhi said:

WHATCHYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT? IT COULD'VE BEEN ME? IT COULD'VE BEEN JESUS! YOU CAN'T KNOW. IF THIS DOESN'T HORRIFY YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES

I just believe it was the cute girl I like

2 minutes ago, smo0ths said:

alright that's it......  I'll find you...

and i'll like you..

You avatar is often just so fitting...