Very nice achievement as usual !

There will be a beta test before the release ?

9 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Could try just for a Beach landing map like Normandy invasion to boost server to 300 players?  :)

sure, why wouldnt we want to play with 10 fps and 2-3 server fps

14 minutes ago, Zeno965 said:

sure, why wouldnt we want to play with 10 fps and 2-3 server fps

That's fairly playable. Let's try for 400 players!

What I'd like to know is if you already overcame the issue of not being able to compile a build because of missing SDK features?

Not yet, we are still waiting for OWI to release those missing files. We don't know yet when those are going to be available to us. This is out of our control, but it's not slowing any progress down.

As for the sharing thing, I don't think there is anything we need from Fallen Heroes, nor FH2 ( especially since it's not the same engine, or way of work )

I guess I can intervene if you guys are so eager for an insider's feedback about future campaigns.

IF we ever came to that, then both views are valid to be honest.

In one side we have the pleasure to provide a WW2 tactical shooter in a scale that has never been experienced before. In a sense, this game will always play differently than any other. That includes D-Day.

On the other end...well, myself and a few team members are a bit saturated with the french setting. I think the iconic beach landings shouldn't be a sufficient reason to flesh out an entire campaign. There is a lot of role playing involved no matter the mechanics and that's fine. It is fun. However, visually it is a bit tiresome since it's been portrayed multiple times. If we ever went forward with the french campaign then would probably attempt a different angle than usual.

Of course have in mind that this is something for much further down the road and a big IF. Not only the french campaign but any other. We might be setting up a precedent in terms of progress for a project like ours, but it still comes out at the expense of a lot of man hours. Suggestions like the Pacific or Manchuria are not reasonable at the moment.

Edited by Arc_Shielder

Seriously gorgeous models with amazing details top notch work!!!! And whats more crazy is that u guys are quick. Very talented devs <3. 

Keep it up and keep in mind that we all here for you, we love you & love your work.

On 10/29/2016 at 1:39 PM, BreihzoO said:

As for the sharing thing, I don't think there is anything we need from Fallen Heroes, nor FH2 ( especially since it's not the same engine, or way of work )

Gotcha, Fallen heroes is a ww2 mod for squad as well. nothin like a colab to save time i always say ;)  Keep up the amazing work though.

One last Q:

Is it going to be one giant map (and how big) or is it going to encompass many maps withing the market garden campaign.

Edited by grimshadow

On 10/31/2016 at 3:01 PM, grimshadow said:

Gotcha, Fallen heroes is a ww2 mod for squad as well. nothin like a colab to save time i always say ;)  Keep up the amazing work though.

One last Q:

Is it going to be one giant map (and how big) or is it going to encompass many maps withing the market garden campaign.

Area is a bit too big for one giant map, so it will be split into several maps around the area.

1 hour ago, Ratface said:

Area is a bit too big for one giant map, so it will be split into several maps around the area.

looking forward to it!!

I've got a question. Over the course of the last few years, WW2 era weapons have resurfaced in small quantities in various rebel groups and similar. Wouldn't it be a good opportunity to, if ready of course, allow the devs to use some of your weapons in the Militia/Insurgent faction(thinking of the StG44 and MG42 primarily, but other weapons could work as well)? For us players it is always nice to have some variety, but it's not without benefits for you, as it would allow you to test your weapons on a larger scale and ensure their behaviour is consistent with other weapons in the main game(assuming you want that, of course).

2 hours ago, Frontliner said:

I've got a question. Over the course of the last few years, WW2 era weapons have resurfaced in small quantities in various rebel groups and similar. Wouldn't it be a good opportunity to, if ready of course, allow the devs to use some of your weapons in the Militia/Insurgent faction(thinking of the StG44 and MG42 primarily, but other weapons could work as well)? For us players it is always nice to have some variety, but it's not without benefits for you, as it would allow you to test your weapons on a larger scale and ensure their behaviour is consistent with other weapons in the main game(assuming you want that, of course).

In the Syrian conflict its mostly MG-3s thats are used iirc, but indeed the rebels got their hands on relativly large quantities of STG44 indeed

Hello boyz !

Here is a new update with the brand new Jeep Willys for the 1st Airborne division with its Mickey Mouse camo.

Jeep_Willys_1stAirborne_Studio_03.jpg

Jeep_Willys_1stAirborne_Studio_04.jpg

Jeep_Willys_1stAirborne_Studio_01.jpg

Jeep_Willys_1stAirborne_Studio_02.jpg

1 hour ago, smokyhook said:

Curious about the location of the spare tire; wouldn't that cause overheating?emoji4.png

That's just how it was.

Quoted from the list of several modifications.

"Version designed for airborne operations:

• Stowage of the spare wheel in front of the radiator grill to prevent shrapnel damage in the Reconnaissance version. This, in turn, unfortunately caused over heating."

Edited by Arc_Shielder