Some great looking models there, looking forward to its completion....I am stoked!

This looks amazing , by the looks of things I might get more enjoyment from this mod then plain squad

It seems on PC we have a huge hole in proper hardcore WWI1/WWI2 games

I keep coming back to how awesome it will be to be able to enjoy the gameplay that I love in both modern era AND ww2. If this mod is half what I think its going to be, we as a community will be WELL spoiled.

If you are not following us on Facebook already, here are a few images we posted this morning :

Screenshots_21.jpg

Screenshots_20.jpg

Screenshots_22.jpg

Screenshots_23.jpg

Screenshots_24.jpg

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Now, back to work :)

P.-S Stay tuned, more incoming your way soon, very soon

Edited by BreihzoO

WOW! I can't wait to play this.

Is kab doing animations for you guys? And who's doing sound?

Edited by fatalsushi

The progress on this mod looks very promising. Best of luck to you guys and hope we get to try this out soon!

I hope we get animations redone... it would look even stranger in ww2 for having weapon ready stance all the time.

Great screenshots, guys! It's amazing to see mod of this quality even before official mod support is done.

42 minutes ago, Disco said:

I hope we get animations redone... it would look even stranger in ww2 for having weapon ready stance all the time.

Great screenshots, guys! It's amazing to see mod of this quality even before official mod support is done.

I believe all animations other than the fire/reload/etc. gun animations pull from squad's default stuff. it's sure to change once the core game implements that kind of stuff but I wouldn't expect any real differences until then, no use working on something that may be implemented later for no reason.

Official mod support is already in, it's just not easily able to be played on a server or anything currently (which I believe will be done around the core game's beta release). I look forward to that time for....testing purposes ;)

21 hours ago, Ratface said:

Official mod support is already in, it's just not easily able to be played on a server or anything currently (which I believe will be done around the core game's beta release). I look forward to that time for....testing purposes ;)

Don't you dare tease me like that!

Thanks guys for the kind words, be sure that the message is transmitted to the team :)

Stay tuned for more content coming your ways in the following days.

Facebook @PostScriptumGame for more infos.

Here it is boys, our very first Devblog !
Quality is 720p and a bit laggy due to the recording being done directly in the Engine software.
But rest assure, the game is not lagging in anyways, and the look of it is 100% like the sreenshots from last week !

Awesome to see how far you guys have come in a very short amount of time :) Keep it up!

Wow! Amazing! Love all the assets and map! And that effect of heavy round hitting obstacle... thank you for all the work you put in, guys!