568 posts in this topic

Yea i thought they were telling some new stuff :) that trailer was old news hehe

Looks good, but the German you show looks like his uniform is a bit too early war for Market Garden I hope you do the Germans justice with their uniforms and not just use some generic German uniform like most ww2 games

They have a WW2 military advisor who specializes in uniforms, so -if- he gets his way, this won't be an issue :).

Congratulations guys! You even got LevelCap to mention you. I for one can't wait to play it!

Edit: Also, everyone take note, this is how your properly tag a thread. :)

propertags.JPG

7 hours ago, Lordhedgwich said:

Looks good, but the German you show looks like his uniform is a bit too early war for Market Garden I hope you do the Germans justice with their uniforms and

not just use some generic German uniform like most ww2 games

6 hours ago, AfterDune said:

They have a WW2 military advisor who specializes in uniforms, so -if- he gets his way, this won't be an issue :).

That character model is just a first pass. Both the model and textures are being improved/added in. We are creating variants and sticking to historical references. It will be shown in due time, don't you guys worry. They're in very capable hands and I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy the results. ;)

Edited by Arc_Shielder

Hello Guys !

Here is a screenshot of some of our content in engine. ( SDK Alpha 6 - UE 4.11 )

You can check on our Facebook page (  https://www.facebook.com/PostScriptumGame ), we made a quick explanation on where our content is coming from, some rumors mention us taking the stuff from PR:WWII, or even Battalion 1944 :D

In truth, there is no such thing, everything was made exclusively for PS over the last few months.

Our 3D department is very efficient, and it is a real pleasure to work with this amazing team !!

Keep it up guys !

Screenshots_19.jpg

Thanks Para for this. Arc will get in touch with you if you want more info about how the project is going etc..

And off course, "A bridge too far" is a great inspiration for us, amazing movie !

Also adding a bit of Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway in the mix.

Cheers,

Keep up the good work looking forward to trying this out, I am sure it will be brilliantly done!

Holysheeeet! This looks absolutely amazing. I suspect I'll be playing this until my eyes bleed and my fingers are worn to stumps. :D

On 2016/8/14 at 7:05 PM, BreihzoO said:

Our 3D department is very efficient, and it is a real pleasure to work with this amazing team !!

Keep it up guys !

I was in awe at how much content you guys have been able to make. BTW, you're announcement motivated me to read the Bridge Too Far book, which is absolutely amazing because of how much research went into it.

Fantastic iniative guys! The mod for squad I have been talking about with my friends for ages! And lovely how you guys will try to stick to realism in combination with the squad basis for the game! That's the brilliant mix of game with realism.

3 hours ago, Kalbouneh said:

more updates please its just too sexy

Check out our assets page if you haven't for a while, we add new things from time to time here without necessarily posting anything, might be some new toys if you haven't checked recently :)

http://postscriptumgame.com/assets

9 hours ago, Ratface said:

Check out our assets page if you haven't for a while, we add new things from time to time here without necessarily posting anything, might be some new toys if you haven't checked recently :)

noted thank youu

My birthday was last week, this mod is the best birthday present evah!

On 2016/8/27 at 6:12 AM, Ratface said:

Ratface, I'm counting on you guys! PR Normandy is mind-blowing so I'm really looking forward to this mod!