579 posts in this topic

Geeze....they are using Squad SDK, so its both a mod and a stand alone it seems, nothing wrong with that you nitpickers. :)

As previously mentioned, until there is an official announcement by the Post Scriptum team regarding where PS is at, the thread will remain where it is.

This thread is only for the discussion on the content released by the PS Team - Development blogs, updates, post and so forth. It's not a place to discuss marketing, pricing or any business related aspects. There has been many warnings previously by other moderators, so please keep this thread on track/topic.

I have cleaned the thread a little.

I for one am thrilled I need this game from what I have seen so far haha.me and my buddies have wanted a full on WW2 game like squad since PR days. And I would gladly through 20 bucks or so to the dev team for the hard work and dedication I mean this is a lot of work. as for the thread location the more the word is spread the better. I look forward to more content updates and the like. keep spreading the word PS dev's. I'm so hyped for this I can't stop checking for dev blogs or content updates. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. But me I just need to drive through a hedge row in a tiger on an unexpecting squad of Brits.