564 posts in this topic

These guys are brilliant.. I am in their discord and I had no idea..   

Why would you model a B1 before making a PzKpfw IV H/G/J, V G.. or literally anything that was produced/captured in bigger numbers??

All (~100) captured B1s were out of service by 44 and most of them had been given away long before market garden started, like why did you decid to model this one first for Germany?

Even if by some miracle there happened to be one of them driving around at the time why would you work on this unicorn and not on one of the standard mass produced tank that was in service throughout the war and that saw frequent use during market garden?

muh authenticity man. :S

Edited by IKraft

Because several B1s converted to flamethrowers were famously used during the attack on the Westerbouwing Heights near Oosterbeek. They should probably be painted in dark yellow, but other than that nothing inauthentic about it for the Arnhem area.

ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A FUCKING MOD AND NOT A DIFFERENT GAME

I KNOW IT SAYS TOTAL CONVERSION

BUT THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

It's gonna be a Showdown between this and Fallen Heroes. Wonder when FH will have stuff on their website.

A-Bridge-Too-Far-DI.jpg

You need a bridge builder?  Or you got bridges made already?

Fuck yeah!!!

This looks incredible, kudos to actually creating content and having a concrete foundation before announcing your mod.

Such news and it´s Friday?

How could this day get any better?

PLEASEEEEEEEE ADD MANUAL BOLTING!!!! I would be your love slave for a week if you would to that...

Awesome work guy´s can´t wait to see some more screen´s and video´s!

As @=Jack-Daniels=said already.... K98K :x

Edited by koschilein

9 hours ago, [FH2] Ts4EVER said:

Because several B1s converted to flamethrowers were famously used during the attack on the Westerbouwing Heights near Oosterbeek. They should probably be painted in dark yellow, but other than that nothing inauthentic about it for the Arnhem area.

Ts4EVER dropping the wisdom bombs yet again. I can only imagine how many records you have to have read in order to know these details.

A question for the team: Can the StG44 please be treated as a special weapon class so that it can only see limited usage? Because realistically speaking it was quite rare on the Western Front. And, speaking from the perspective of gameplay, I prefer "less is more" as in "less people with full autos, more emphasis on the few that have one and the machine gunners".

I love what you guys did with PR Normandy but I think putting so much time into an outdated engine with huge limitations was kind of a waste of you talent, so it's great to hear this announcement. Congratulations on making so much progress. It already looks amazing!

Keep in mind that modding BF2 is quite different from this, plus the PR:WW2 guys came from the PR-world (hence making it easier to make something for PR). Also, it wasn't the lack of motivation or anything, but it wasn't until early 2016 that the right people came together and came up with this magnificent piece of work :).

That, and Squad didn't exist back when PR:Normandy (and later on PR:WW2) was created.

Edited by AfterDune

13 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

I love what you guys did with PR Normandy but I think putting so much time into an outdated engine with huge limitations was kind of a waste of you talent, so it's great to hear this announcement. Congratulations on making so much progress. It already looks amazing!

I disagree, the current version of PR:WW2 is already so much fun and works so well with the PR gameplay, also never forget that there are a lot of people that can play PR (which is also free since quit some time now) but not Squad because of their hardware and the price tag of Squad.

Can someone tell me if PW:WW2 is stopped because of this?

Absolutely fantastic! very encouraging to see how much work has put in to this thing already.

OWI's got a competitor within their own game now, heh. :)

Which PR devs are working on this?

I...I don't have any words. I'm overwhelmed with feelings. Help me.

Is this heaven?

Edited by carmikaze