I am an original backer from when the game was being developed. I had the game on my computer but recently I had to wipe everything and start over. I lost the game and was unable to install it to steam. How can I get my product code again so I can play the game?

There should have been an email sent to you from Offworld in 2015 with the Steam key. If you've played before I assume you know how to activate a product on Steam. ;)  Also, welcome to the forums! When you finish activating Squad  in Steam you can "Link Steam Account" and it should give you the Founder tags in  the Forums. Unfortunately, You missed the deadline for a the in game name thing, Jun 15 I believe I saw somewhere. (unless you cheekily did it without a guest forum acc.)

1 hour ago, Hunter_Sh0tz said:

There should have been an email sent to you from Offworld in 2015 with the Steam key. If you've played before I assume you know how to activate a product on Steam. ;)  Also, welcome to the forums! When you finish activating Squad  in Steam you can "Link Steam Account" and it should give you the Founder tags in  the Forums. Unfortunately, You missed the deadline for a the in game name thing, Jun 15 I believe I saw somewhere. (unless you cheekily did it without a guest forum acc.)

I was so mad when I found out I missed the cut-off date.

BTW Do you know when the last day to claim your founder tag is?

visit support.joinsquad.com there is no end date for redeeming your perks. Just to being added to the credits list.