Wingnut766

Vote to kick Squad Leaders

Hey guys,

I haven't been on the forums as much as I should, but with around 300 hrs of game play I wanted to ask for your opinions. 

There has been too many times I have played in a server where there has been Squad Leaders either A.F.K., they don't have a mic, don't speak the same language, etc... When there are no admins in the server, it makes enjoying the game extremely difficult because it takes the communications between all squads to truly get the full Squad experience.  It also limits how many and where the F.O.B.s are placed.  So I suggest a push to kick squad leader vote between just other squad leaders,  it wouldn't work whenever there are only 2 squads, but when a 3rd person joins squad lead role it would be a popular vote out of 3.  Of course, the more squads formed the more votes are required.  Again just a suggestion.  I especially hated the occasional "troll" that would drop in spamming icons.

Hope to see you in a Squad soon!

-Wingnut766

Edited by Wingnut766

Not really needed just leave the squad and form another.  There's not a squad limit I know of. 

That works sometimes,  I had also been in a server where someone takes over squad leader, spams icons, spamming SL chat , places horrible FOBs, and TKs  without admins on.  I would rather limit his abilities by kicking him from squad lead and have him as a regular.  I doubt if implemented it would be used all the time but it is nice to have in your toolbox as a last resort.

Sorry not for me I think this would just anger people its easier just to create another squad or join another squad as it creates a more friendly environment.

i honestly think this is one of things best left up to server admins. though an option could be made for servers to have a "vote to kick" options enabled. but ive rarely seen a vote to kick system (as much as id love to see it work) actually do its job effectively. ive mostly seen them abused by clans or groups of friends rarely do i see them actually work effectively. occasionally i see a cheater get banned from them but in reality it usualy takes 3 or more  rounds because the team with cheater is busy voteing no because its benefiting them. 

Edited by WiFiDi

Don't want a troll "clan" or group of friends joining squads, randomly vote kicking the squad leader, then taking it over and being assholes/kicking everyone else out.

If a you have an issue with the way a Squad leader is handling things, offer some constructive criticism if you can, then create your own Squad. I do this when I encounter Troll/Lazy/Ignorant SL's, if people agree they will follow.