Chuc

Update: Alpha 7 Major Changes Preview

Anxiously waiting  for it to finally release. Thank you devs, this update will definitely bring a new batch of grunts and veterans alike.

Nice stuffs. Although, I think I'm speaking for everyone here, who have been waiting SO patiently, when I ask-- what we all want to know:

Will the main menu music be updated in V7?

Edited by GreatDestroyerDT

1 hour ago, heborn said:

already can see that with my AMD the fps will lower a level non-playable , but the work is great, looking forward to an optimization

UE4 4.12 has some threading things etc which will help AMD.

Also this may make you happy as well.

"Specifically addressed by Epic finally.
They are creating their own equalizer in engine which will address the specific inabilities of specific AMD processors.
Keep in mind.. Squad has a crazy soundscape.. we were just the pour suckers that exposed a pre existing issue by using complex sound configurations. There is a low quality sound switch to deal with until we get revised mixer from epic.
cheers!"

Source 
https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/4v11qw/how_does_this_game_run_so_poorly_on_my_pc/

My video is up with brief info of the changes and info regarding to Alpha 7! ;) Anyways, this is the update I've been waiting for since the beginning and I'm not disappointed at all! You devs have done phenomenal! :D

Great preview! Got me even more hyped!!

Happy to see a vehicle claiming system rather than an "honor"code. I'm sure It will need to be tweaked, but it is better than a random driving off in the logi truck.

The UE 4.12 upgrade and G3s were a treat as well!

It will be worth the wait, keep up the great work devs!