Chuc

Update: Alpha 7 Major Changes Preview

14 minutes ago, M.I.K.E. said:

Why can that screamy kid play the game and the backers cant?

Because that "screamy kid" has a lot of followers and brings attention and advertising to this game? As well as helping fund and back the project kickstater?

I seriously don't understand the BD42 haters, they spend more time watching and binging up him than the dammed fans! there is an easy solution, if you don't like him don't pay attention to him! Great, he got a PR copy and an update a few days early, whoop-de-doo.

22 minutes ago, M.I.K.E. said:

8 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Thats just not fair, Levelcap has been a Squad supporter for a long time by drawing attention to the game since august 2015 and calling it "The New Milsim Standard ". BD42 is just an idiot but Levelcap has always been objective and infected by the games magic.

Edited by Pvt.Chill

You really don't understand advertising some of you, how does Squad make money? Let me guess...through sales. What is one way to do this? Oh let me guess...giving big youtubers access to the a major update and make a video on it.

Not hard.

11 minutes ago, Pvt.Chill said:

Thats just not fair, Levelcap has been a Squad supporter for a long time by drawing attention to the game since august 2015 and calling it "The New Milsim Standard ". BD42 is just an idiot but Levelcap has always been objective and infected by the games magic.

As before. I stick to my fffffu opinion. It's unfair to us fans who has put down hundreds or thousands of hours!

Do not fuuu care about "the advertising!

6 hours ago, Rusty Cohle said:

A "commander mode" with the commander assigning vehicules would be pretty sweet :) 

Until some useless fuck has the role and doesn't do crap, at which point your team is screwed.

1 minute ago, Dundish said:

As before. I stick to my fffffu opinion. It's unfair to us fans who has put down hundreds or thousands of hours!

He is a fan too. Every video he made to the game is enthusiastic and informative. He draws attention to the game and helps the devs to sell copys which is something that should make you lucky instead of making you angry. Please dont compare those two persons to another. He is a reliable source of information and has a wide fanbase.

1 hour ago, M.I.K.E. said:

Hearing his voice makes me violent. Most of his vids revolve around him acting like an entitled nine year old banging his toys around and yelling at any other kid who wants in on the lincoln logs.

All I need is better performance. I had to stop playing months ago because it got so bad in certain situations. And the alleged performance upgrade in the previous patch was ruined by adding things (grass?), just making performance worse.

I just need 10 more frames :(

I think some people posting on these last two pages need to read the updated forum rules.  I hate having to try to find real conversation between the flame posts. @DesmoLocke

I don't care who else has it already. All I'm concerned with is finding a date when this update is gonna drop for the rest of us. Just want to play, and out maneuver kids with these vehicles.  

If you all stopped whining on the forums and been on Discord yesterday (If you're the dedicated people you claim to be!? you'd have been), everyone was invited to get access and play yesterday.  I as a "Commander backer" did... and it was glorious!

38 minutes ago, Carlos said:

If you all stopped whining on the forums and been on Discord yesterday (If you're the dedicated people you claim to be!? you'd have been), everyone was invited to get access and play yesterday.  I as a "Commander backer" did... and it was glorious!

WOW, you'd take away the very thing I cherish the most? complaining about an unfinished game on the internet?... man it's 2016 how could you be so cruel xD.

2 minutes ago, MeanMike said:

No vehicles this week.... :(((((

Only for us non worthy...

Edited by Dundish

1 minute ago, MeanMike said:

No vehicles this week.... :(((((

And where did you hear that gem?