Chuc

Update: Alpha 7 Major Changes Preview

With regards to vehicle claiming I am thinking I'd like to see SL's be able to 'hand over the keys' of a claimed vehicle to another squad especially when it comes to trucks. That way one player from another squad could go and pick up some nearby underutilised transport/logis and retask it in the field rather than at fobs and main and it wouldn't require SL+2 others to claim. It would be of great benefit being able to 'hand over the keys' so to speak if the vehicle is no longer required because of changing circumstances. A feature like this could lead to some SL friction though as it's another reason to squabble over things so I am a bit conflicted whether it would work out well.

1 hour ago, Major Trouble said:

With regards to vehicle claiming I am thinking I'd like to see SL's be able to 'hand over the keys' of a claimed vehicle to another squad especially when it comes to trucks. That way one player from another squad could go and pick up some nearby underutilised transport/logis and retask it in the field rather than at fobs and main and it wouldn't require SL+2 others to claim. It would be of great benefit being able to 'hand over the keys' so to speak if the vehicle is no longer required because of changing circumstances. A feature like this could lead to some SL friction though as it's another reason to squabble over things so I am a bit conflicted whether it would work out well.

A smart and flexible claiming system is required and option to cancel your claim immediately would be nice if another Squad need it more.

36 minutes ago, Rusty Cohle said:

A "commander mode" with the commander assigning vehicules would be pretty sweet :) 

On me, it would be the ultimate option

This is going to be awesome! Great work devs :) can't wait to see you all on the battlefield, although our squads will be putting on more weight now they don't have to run as far! 

The hype is reaaaaal!

Mav B|

Still got my bet set on the 8th.(Which would be the 7th for everyone in the northern hemisphere)

Edited by justachap
Had to change word.

4 minutes ago, Karm said:

I am patiently ready.

bodyready3.jpg

Spot on! at least for my self i am so ready for this :)

I'm patiently waiting for EFT closed alpha and Squad v7. Damn, so much excitement this month!

6 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Did somebody say "Hey Aragorn i need to be hyped"?

1°:https://oddshot.tv/shot/BikeMan/UzpMW35xMW1HgJ1vowTZ31lr

2°:

3°:https://www.twitch.tv/desmolocke/v/81608243

3h of streaming. At around minute 2:20 you can se a guy shoveling a new assets for the FoB needed for the vehicle repair!

All foundend on reddit

I'm pretty sure they don't want people posting those videos all over the internet. You need the devs permission to post that for now. IDK I guess it could've changed over night while I was asleep, but that is what I at least read last night.

9 minutes ago, WarEagle751 said:

I'm pretty sure they don't want people posting those videos all over the internet. You need the devs permission to post that for now. IDK I guess it could've changed over night while I was asleep, but that is what I at least read last night.

This are not any of my video, i've only reposted them here after seeing it on the Squad Reddit page.

1 minute ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

This are not any of my video, i've only reposted them here after seeing it on the Squad Reddit page.

Yeah, I know. I just wasn't sure if the devs wanted you to post them anywhere else without there permission even if it's not your videos.

21 minutes ago, Dubs said:

I'm patiently waiting for EFT closed alpha and Squad v7. Damn, so much excitement this month!

Dude, same here! I honestly think V7 will come out before EFT Alpha though lol

9 minutes ago, Enigmatic said:

Dude, same here! I honestly think V7 will come out before EFT Alpha though lol

First wave of EFT closed alpha is today! I preorded EOD as soon as it was available. Email any minute now :P

6 minutes ago, Oldschool61 said:

Any performance enhancements for AMD people??  Didn't see anything specific in the release notes.

Possibly, UE4 4.12 will be in v7. Some threading options and optimization come with it. Should help out AMD a little, until Epic release the sound equalizer for UE4, which AMD will benefit greatly from.

But, but, what about the Stryker???

stryker2.jpg

It was quote on quote "almost ready for texturing" in April!

6 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

But, but, what about the Stryker???

stryker2.jpg

It was quote on quote "almost ready for texturing" in April!

maybe they didn't want to add it in so early, US getting so many vehicles over other factions can lead to unbalancing